Chapter thirty

Chae Rin's POV
I wonder who could be following me. I have no idea who but Suga Oppa has been really protective of me ever since i told him. He either is with me the whole time or the members or his manager. Ever since they started "protecting me" i haven't felt like i was being followed. JungKook and I have been avoiding each other after what happened while he was drunk. He doesn't seem to remember what happened. I knew he was just saying it. I knew he didn't mean it. I was sitting on a swing at a park just a few blocks away from BigHit. Suga Oppa's manager was with me while they were at practice. As i was sitting i started to feel thirsty and cold so i stood and turn around but i didn't see their manager. I look around but still he was no where to be seen. I started shouting out for him. I look at my phone 10:30pm. It was getting late and he was still no where to be found.

"Oppa! Oppa where are you? I'm getting scared you know!!"
I kept shouting out for him as i walked around the park. I couldn't find him so i was going to call Suga Oppa. I took out my phone but by then i was attacked from behind. He covered my mouth and held me by my waist. My hands went up to where his left hand was covering my mouth and tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip. His right hand left my waist and went into his pocket. I could feel him searching for something. I took the chance and elbowed him in the stomach. He groaned and let go of me. I ran for it. I ran without stopping. I kept looking back behind me. He was running after me. I kept turning corners and kept on running. I thought i had lost him but i was wrong. I looked back and he was just a few yards away from me. I started running again. I started running again. I was getting weak and tired. Luckily i was running towards BigHit. BTS was walking out. I was only about 3 yards away. I was running but tripped. I looked down at my foot and saw the i had injured myself. I had a scrap on my knee. I looked up and saw the man. Dressed in black, panting hard. He walks to me. I tried standing up but i just fell. I then shouted for BTS as they just stood in front of BigHit with their manager beside them.

"Suga Oppa!!"

I was to late he had covered my mouth. I look at BTS and they finally noticed me. The man had picked me up and i was kicking everywhere. He put me down and i could see BTS running towards us. He pulled out a cloth with his right hand while his left held me from behind covering me mouth. He then covered my mouth with the cloth. Everything then turned black.

Suga's POV
"Do you guys here shouting or something that sounds like a muffled scream?" J-hope had asked. We all shook our heads.
"Guys look!" V pointed behind me and Rapmon. We turned towards the direction he was pointing and saw that there was a man with a girl and she seem to be struggling. She looked towards us and i noticed it was Chae.

"Isn't that Chae Rin?" Jimin asked wide eyed.

We all nodded and ran towards them. We were 3 yards away so ran as fast as we could. But by the time we had gotten there she was being put in a black van passed out. I ruffed my hair and kicked the air. Rapmon took his phone out and took pictures of the license plate. He showed it to me. M21CR0.

4 days later
Suga's POV
JungKookie is back in the hospital knowing that Chae Rin is missing and maybe in danger. I myself is about to have a heart attack. I cant stay focus and i keep on thinking about Chae Rin.
I hope nothing happens to her.

MeanWhile
Chae Rin's POV
Pain. Was all i felt. Pain. My legs. My stomach. My head. I was getting beat. Luna. This is all Luna's doing.
Just then Luna stepped in. She kick my stomach hard. She then slapped me. Knowing me, i have sensitive skin so i bled and my cheek turned red. I groaned in pain. She grabbed my chin.

"Get away from MY JungKookie. Leave him. Get away from BTS or your secret of being Suga's sister goes out to the world and you know how that can ruin you. And him since he does wants you to be safe. Leave Korea. Leave."

She signaled her men to take me away. They brought me to another empty room. But it was smaller. They ripped my shirt where my shoulder was and one of the men punched my stomach. I saw my phone on a table. I made a plan to escape. As one of the guys came towards me i grabbed his hand and bite it hard. The other guy came to help. I kick him in the balls and push the one i bit to the ground the kicked him as well. I ran to grab my phone. I ran out of the building. I started a walking and hid as they came after me.

"Let her leave! She wont be going near them anytime soon."

They left. I took a deep breathe and let it out. I got out of my hiding place and covered myself up. A long the way back to BigHit or the the dorm people kept staring at me. Good thing they could only see my eyes. I was weak. Too weak. But i managed to get to BigHit. I asked for Suga Oppa and luckily they know me too. They had pointed their dance room so i walked towards that room but on the way i passed out.

Receptionist's POV
I ran to Chae Rin-ssi when i saw her pass out. I told the one security guards to go get Suga while i let her rest on my lap.

Suga's POV
We were in the middle of dance practice of 'Run' when one of the security guards came into the room.
"Suga-ssi, your sister is here. She has passed out in the front lobby."
After hearing that i didn't need to hear it a second time. I ran out to see one of the receptionist holding her. I ran to her and shook her.

"Chae, wake up. Come on. Open your eyes." I heard the receptionist says

Omo, Look what happened to your face. I said to myself

"I called the ambulance. They should be here anytime now." She said setting Chae Rin into my lap. I nodded at her and looked down at my sister lying on the ground. I look around her body. I noticed her shirt under her black sweater. Her shirt was ripped. Only seeing her bear shoulder. Nothing but skin. No. No way. They didn't do anything to her. They didn't touch her. They couldn't have. They shouldn't have. I cried quietly to myself. While BTS was just kneeling next to me. As the ambulance came JungKook also returned with Luna. He saw Chae Rin on the carrying bed and freaked out.

"What's going on? Was that Chae Rin? Was it? What happened to her? Whats going on? When did she return?"

He started bombing me with questions. I didn't know how to answer. I just couldn't get the image of Chae Rin busted face out of my head. Bleeding lips. Bleeding forehead. Her right eye swollen. She had a small but yet deep cut on her chest just below her neck. On her collar bone was the cut. Blood rolling down her collar bone down her body. She felt so weak.

JungKook's POV
Am i seeing wrong? I know it was Chae Rin. I was in the van with the others. Sitting beside me was Luna. She looked worried as well. I really hope your ok Chae Rin. My chest began to hurt again but i ignore the pain. I failed. I groan as the pain starts to increase. Jin Hyung stepped on the gas and within minutes we were at the hospital. They brought me to the ER and settled me down on the chairs. Jimin Hyung went to get a doctor. He came check on me. He check my breathing and my heart rate and my heart beat. He says i need to rest then left after we bowed to each other.

"JungKook-ah, go home and rest. We'll call you if anything happens."
"No Suga Hyung. I want to stay."

I sit still. Rubbing my chest while Luna fell asleep on my shoulder. After hours of waiting the doctor finally came out. He told us that Chae Rin is fine and that she need to rest and be come stronger. I sigh in relief. We went to see her. I don't know what came over me but i went and sat right next to her. I held her hand. Soon enough i everyone left and it was just me. Please wake up. Please. I need you. I want you. I want you to come back to me. Please. I meant every word i said to you. As i stared at her face i became i tired but my heart was relaxed. My heart wasn't in pain. I fell asleep holding her hand.