Chapter forty

Chae Rin's POV
"Yeah babe."
"Lets break up."
"W..what?"
"Lets break up"
"what...why..why are you breaking up with me?"
"because I'm tired of you. I'm tired of worrying about you. I'm tired of looking after you. I'm sick and tired of everything."
"but-you said you'll never leave me. you promised."
"yeah, I thought about it and I decided to break this promise. I'm sorry but it's the way it has to be."

he walks away from me. without looking back at me. Why? why JungKook? why did you break the promise?

i turn to look at the water. tears race down my cheeks and my breathing becomes heavy and shorted. i break down. i hear V Oppa and Jimin Oppa behind me. i freaked. i don't want them to see me crying. without thinking I run into the water.

Taehyung's POV
As me and Jimin Hyung walk towards the beach I spot Chae Rin without Kookie....where in the world did he go? as we got close I notice Chae Rin stand up and run towards the water. At first I thought she wanted to avoid us but then I thought she want to swim so I let it go. When we got to the where she was standing I turn to look at Chae and noticed that she wasn't paying attention because there was a big wave behind her and she wasn't swimming away.

"CHAE RIN BEHIND YOU!! A HUGE WAVE!!" I shout at her. she looks behind her and she starts swimming away but fails and gets pulled down by the waves. When it settles me and Jimin Hyung waited for her to come up but she never did. both of us ran into the water.

Suga's POV
We were making our way to the beach after we ate and as we get there I see Taehyung coming out of the water carrying Chae with Jimin helping him. we run up to them.

"Whats wrong?"
"She ran into the water going for a swim when a huge wave came and pulled her into the water."- V
"She never came out so we went in and Tae found her floating in the water past out"- Jimin

i bent down to her. i shook her and trying to get her to open her eyes but it wasn't working. Taehyung set her down and started to give her CPR. after a few times of doing so she woke up coughing out water. i automatically hugged her.

"OMG, thank God you're ok."
"yeah"
she said in a whisper like voice.
"Why weren't you paying attention?"-Rapmon
"Where is JungKook? Why isn't he with you?"-Tori

Chae just looks down. she gets up and walks away. Everyone were going to follow her but I stopped them and I went after her.

Chae Rin's POV
I can't tell them. I don't want to. I can't. After a while of walking I finally stopped and brought my hand to my chest where my heart was and started crying. i sat down and brought my knees up to my chest. Next thing I know I'm bring brought into a hug.

"Tell Oppa what's wrong."
i realized it was Yoongi Oppa

"He....he broke up with me"

i say in a whisper like voice. i didnt want to say it but he is my brother and I just had to.

"He who? he JungKook?"

i nodded in his chest. i could hear his heartbeat get faster and I could feel his chest rising. i knew what was going to happen but I didn't want it to happen. and I guess he knew because he calls Tori to bring me somewhere.

JungKook's POV
I was walking back to the beach after I went to change into my clothes. When I get I notice that everyone but Chae and Tori was there. i ran to them and notice their faces look worried and mad. Especially Suga Hyung. Next thing I'm on the ground with a bloody lip and Suga Hyung is being held back.

"Hyung! this isn't right!"-Jhope Hyung
"Yeah, calm down!"-Jimin Hyung
"How can  i calm down when my little sister is heartbroken? Again!"-Suga Hyung
"I know it's hard but you've gotta calm down. you know she wouldn't want you doing this."-Jin Hyung
"He's right Yoongi, you gotta calm down."-RapMon Hyung
"My little sister almost drowned because of him!"-Suga Hyung
"Wait what?"-Me
"Yeah you heard me, She almost drowned because of you!!"-Suga Hyung

before anything else could happen I ran to find her.

"Yah! Where do you think your going?!"-Suga Hyung

i needed to know if she is ok. i want to know she is ok. As I couldn't find her anywhere so I went to the hotel hoping she was there.
When I got there I ran all the way up to her room. i knocked on the door and she opened the door. without think I hugged her. bringing her close to me. i felt her hands coming up to hug me back slowly. she started to cry.

Chae Rin's POV
why is he here? why did he come back?

"Are you ok? I heard what happened"-JungKook
"I'm fine. i didnt die"

JungKook's POV
i wouldn't be happy if you did.

"that's good"
"What happened to your lip?"
"Suga Hyung"
She brings her face up to mine and kisses my lip where it was bleeding then backs away.
"Sorry for him"-Chae
"Its ok."
"So what happens now?"-Chae
"I gotta go"
"Can I have one last kiss?"- Chae

without saying anything I leaned down and kissed her. after a few minutes I pulled away and hugged her.

"i'll come back for you. i promise."
"What are you talking about?"-Chae Rin
"Nothing. just be careful of yourself, be healthy, and be strong."

after that I walked out of her room. i call V Hyung and asked him to meet me outside.

when the members came out I sat down with them at a table that was put there. i told them why I broke up with Chae and that we need to be 100% focused on making sure Chae is safe.

Suga's POV
"Sorry for hitting you."
"Its fine. it was bound to happen."

From then on we protected her for Luna...