Chapter thirteen

Chae Rin's POV

I fell to the ground. I cried as I saw the information. Who gave this to me? As i cried I grabbed the paper to read it again. I just need to see it again, I could be mistaken. I looked over the records and birth certificate and test results and my eyes were seeing wrong. It's true.

Suga's POV

After eating and playing some video games I decided to sleep.

Suga's Dream

Where am i? Am I back at school? I'm walking home and I see that little girl again. She was fixing her shoelace. I was walking up to her and that's when I saw a big truck going towards her at a fast speed. I run as fast as I can and I pushed her out of the way and I got hit instead.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I heard her shout.

Next thing I'm in the hospital.

"Oppa! Are you ok? Because of me you got hurt."

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm ok. What about you? Is my little dongsaeng ok?"

"Ne, Chae Rin Is ok"

End of his dream

I woke up and I was sweating everywhere and I was breathing heavily. Chae Rin? Her name kept echoing in my head. Who is she to me? I need to find out.

Chae Rin's POV

Hours of crying my eyes became red and puffy. I then remember getting into that accident when I was younger causing me to lose all my memory. I never tried to remember. I went to sit at my couch when my eyes began to feel heavy. I fell asleep. Flashes. Bright flashes. Bright flashes was all I saw. Flashes of these photos. My family. My schools. My friends. A photo of a boy. My eyes then shot open. With sweat coming down the side of my face and my head was pounding. The boy was Suga.

JungKook's POV

I thought of going to her apartment but I think it's best if i stay away for awhile. I mean for what my dad did, I don't think she'll want to be with me. I'll just watch her and be with her from afar.

3 Days Later

Chae Rin's POV

I've been avoiding BTS ever since those records. Today is the day I go to Suga and confirm that if those information is true. As i walk into class I see them.

JungKook's POV

Me and the Hyungs sat in class talking and messing around until we heard the door open. I look and it was Chae Rin. She was so beautiful. She wore black torn skinny jean and a light blue blouse. With black and blue sneakers and her hair in curls. Just Beautiful.

Suga's POV

I noticed that JungKook was admiring Chae Rin. At that moment when I looked at her I remember those dreams I've been having. I then got nervous and sweaty. She walks over and I feel I light tap on my shoulder. I turn to my side there she was.

"Meet me on the roof during lunch."

She says that and leaves to her seat.

LUNCH

Chae Rin's POV

I was waiting for Suga on the roof. I got really nervous. I then heard the door so I turned around and there was Suga. Alone.

"Suga, I need to asks you something"

"Sure go for it"

"Are perhaps my brother?"