Chapter twenty nine

Chae Rin's POV
I couldn't say anything. I just sat there. I then felt something heavy land on my shoulder. I looked back and saw that he had fallen asleep. I put him down on my bed nicely and walked out quietly. I pushed myself against the wall next to the door and fell. I shut my eyes as tears flow down my cheeks.

What should I do?

JungKook's POV
I woke up with my head pounding. I look around and noticed that I wasn't at the dorm. I brought my hand up to my head and closed my eyes. Just then I remembered what happened. I am at Chae Rin's apartment. I drank and got drunk. I open my eyes and look around again. I don't see her. I stumble out of the room and walk towards the living room. I look at the place and it was clean. There was a soup warmer at the table. I turn around to look at the TV when I saw her. Asleep on the sofa. I quietly walk over to her. I kneel down to her level.

I stare at her.

Her eyes, lips, nose, face, the way her hair was put. I miss everything about her.

How did this happen? How did we end up like this?

I kissed her cheek and then walked the the table. There was a note.

'Drink this. It'll help with your headache. When your done just leave it in the sink. Please leave soon. I don't want Luna to misunderstand you.'

Reading those words hit my heart like a knife being pulled out of my heart. It hurts so bad. Once I finish drinking the hangover soup, I grabbed my things and left looking at her.

Chae Rin's POV
When I heard the door close I sat up. I couldn't sleep at all.

"Chae Rin, please come back to me. I miss you so much. I cant forget my feelings for you. I cant forget you. I cant let go of you. Everyday I feel as if something or someone is missing in my life. I realize that you are that person that is missing from my life. Please come back into my life. Please love me again."

What do I do? Should I go back to him?

No! He is with Luna. He was just drunk. He didn't mean anything he said. He didn't know what he was saying. I will just be in the way.

I went to take a shower then thought about what I was going to do today.

JungKook's POV
When I got to the dorm everyone was sitting in the living room. I was so surprised. Everyone stepped up to me and asked me where I was and everything.

"Guys! I'm fine ok! I sleep at Chae Rin's apartment. I got drunk ok. Sorry I didn't tell you guys. I'm just stress. I'm missing the person I love but I'm with someone else."

I said and then I walked away. They looked at me shocked. I took a shower then locked myself in my room. My phone rung. Luna. I didn't want to pick but I did.

"Hey"
"Oppa, can you come pick me up?"
"Why? Whats going on today?"
"Our managers wants to meet us."
"Arraso...I'll be there in 30 minutes."
"Ok bye Oppa. Love you!"
"Bye. L--love you to"

No one's POV
As JungKook was getting himself ready to see Luna, Chae Rin was planning to go to Lotte World with Got7 as it was their day off.

Chae Rin got herself ready and waited for Got7 to get to her apartment. Chae Rin ate some Ramen and took a quick nap. She heard her doorbell ringing so she opened the door. Next thing she knows she is attacked with hugs by all the members. She couldn't breath. They all laughed and left for Lotte World.

Days past and BamBam has started developing feeling for Chae Rin and as for JungKook, he cant stop thinking about Chae Rin. Chae Rin on the other hand has been hanging out with Got7 more recently than BTS. Although she barely sees BTS they always video chat. Ever since they got their song "Run" out they have been really busy so she doesn't see them often. Especially since JungKook was in a relationship that has gone viral. Fans disliked them together and some shipped them. No one knows that  Chae Rin is Suga's little sister but BTS and Got7 oh and Luna.

So far the secret has been keep greatly. But as the day goes by Luna gets tired of JungKook being stuck on Chae Rin.

Chae Rin's POV
Its been a month and I feel like someone has been following me and watching me. Its really creepy. I just hope its nothing serious. I was heading over to BTS's dorm when I felt as if I was being followed. I sped up and fast walked over to their house. But then I felt like someone was speeding up after me so I started running. Once I got to BTS's dorm I pounded on the door. When the door open, I ran straight in and hugged Suga Oppa. I was breathing so fast that it looked as if I was hyperventilating. He rubbed my back.

"Hey, whats wrong?"
"I'm being followed."