Chapter thirty four

Chae Rin's POV
"JungKook!"

I woke up breathing hard. I was sweating. I started crying. I saw him lying in my lap. Blood. He wasn't waking up. He wasn't breathing.

"I need to see him."

I got up wore my tights and oversized sweater given by JungKook on my birthday and i wore my converse. I found a taxi and made my way to the hospital. When i got there i asked for his room number and went to it. I opened the door slowly and enter. BTS was there. Everyone was asleep but Suga Oppa.

"Hey, what happened to you? You just left."
"Yeah, sorry about that Oppa. I just couldn't see him."
"Well, your here now, that's all he wanted."
"What do you mean?"
"He has been calling out your name for the past hour. And he has been asleep."
"Really?"
"Yeah"

I went to sit by him. I was so relieved that he was doing ok. He was breathing. He was alive. I sat there and held his hand. After what felt like hours i finally stood up grabbing my stuff to leave. Just as i stood up a hand grabbed my wrist, pulled me down making me sit on the bed and back hugged me.

"Don't leave. Please stay."
"JungKook, i cant. I need to leave."

He held me tighter. My hands made their way up to his hands.

"Please. I miss you so much. I cant forget you. I cant focus.  I just think of a way to be with you again. Please stay."
"JungKook, i need to leave now."

I stood up but he spun me around and kissed me. Not minding that Suga Oppa was there.

Suga's POV
I turn around as i saw JungKook kiss my sister. Its awkward. I need to do something about them. They clearly need each other.

Chae Rin's POV
At first i tried my hardest to not kiss back but i failed. I wrap my arms around his neck and played with his hair. His hands snaked around my waist and pulled him closer to him. After awhile we broke apart. We both were panting. He place his forehead on mine and pecked my lips again. He pulled away.

"Please just for tonight."

I sighed. I pulled out my phone and Skype called Tori.

"Hello?*sleepily*"
"Hey Tori, i wont be home till tomorrow. I decided to stay for the night. You know, he isn't wake and i just want to stay the night. I'll be gone before he wakes up."
"Fine. I want to wake up with breakfast. I don't wanna cook."
"Fine"

I hang up. JungKook looks at me confused. I took off my jacket and shoes and i get in the bed with him. We both lay down and cuddle. I remember that Suga Oppa was in the room so i sat up.

"Oppa, umm..."
"Don't worry i got it."

Suga Oppa clears his throat.

He began yelling for the members to wake up and leave to the dorm. They woke up and headed out to the van. Minutes it was just me and JungKook.

We cuddle. I miss us like this. This all happened because of Luna. If she never came into our relationship. Ugh!!! I snuggle my head into his chest and take in his scent. I look up at him he kisses me again. Like before i wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him closer while he place his arms around my waist. He moved down to my neck. As he got to my soft spots he would leave a mark. He hands began to wonder my body. I moaned and i felt pleasure. He hovered over me and looked into my eyes. I could see his eyes were full of lust and need. But it wasn't the right place to do it. As he moved down i placed my hand on his chest.

"JungKook. Now isn't the right time."

He didn't listen to me, he went straight to my neck kissing, licking and sucking on it. His hands found a way to undress me and himself. Next thing i know im naked under him and he is naked on top of me. He removes the needles and got back to me. He kissed me and i could feel his hunger for me. He rubbed the tip of his dick on my clit which caused me to moan and arch my back. He took the chance and take my right boob into his mouth while he rubbed and pinch the left and switched. He then thrust his full length into me. I moan his name and with that i earned a moan from him. He started thrusting and every time he got faster and harder. I was a moaning mess as the room filled from moans and skin slapping.

JungKook's POV
As i thrust into her she arch her back and moans. She looks so sexy. She moans my name. She kisses my neck. She scratches my back. I moan and groan and she moans and groans. She became sweaty and i was even turned on. I love it when she becomes this sweaty. She is so hot. Her boobs moves up and down as i thrust into her. She started to become tight.

"Oppa, im about too--"
"Me too"

As we both became close to our climaxes i thrust fast and then we both cum at the same time. We ride out our organism and i pulled out of her. I lay next to her. I move her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

"*panting* i cant believe we just did that here.*panting*"
"I know*panting*"

We  both laugh and cuddle and fell asleep.

Suga's POV
"I cant believe you guys are actually doing this."-Me
"What cant stand to hear your sister in pleasure?"-Jimin teases
"Shut up Jimin!!!"- Me
"I cant believe they're actually  doing it."-Jhope
"Let them do it in peace guys. We cant disturb their mating time."-V
"What are they birds? Plus we're here because we need to make sure everything goes fine between them"-Rapmon
"Guys lets leave. I'm tired. I wanna sleep. They are doing fine"-Me
"Lets go boys. Lets leave them alone"-Jin
"Ne!"-BTS

Finally we can leave...i don't need to hear this....its to weird and hard for me not to barge in and pull her out.

The next morning

Chae Rin's POV
I woke up before he did i put on my clothes and before i left i kissed him and left a note.

I love you JungKook.