Chapter fifty

Chae's POV
I woke up this morning with a killer headache...how much did I drink? My head is killing me.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU GO DRINKING WITHOUT US KNOWING?!"

"UGH!! So Loud"

I rubbed my head and looked up at who was yelling and noticed V Oppa.

He looks mad. Does he know? About JungKook.

I looked down and started crying. Although my eyes and head hurt I still cried...until I couldn't cry anymore.

JungKook's POV
Just hearing her. Hearing her cry. Hurts my heart so bad. I clutch my heart and groan in pain.

"JungKook-ah Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's nothing"

I smiled at Jin Hyung and walked to the sofa. I lied. My chest is in pain. I don't know what it is but my chest and heart is in pain. I can hardly breathe. But since I didn't want the Hyungs to know I held it in.

Chae's POV
My chest hurt. My chest and heart was in pain.

"I wanna see him please"

"Chae, he has hurt you more then enough, yet you wanna see him"

"Please"

I hung my head low. I looked up with pleading eyes.

"Fine" V Oppa let out a big sigh and walked out.

"Oppa, please tell him and Yoongi Oppa to come in."

He nodded and left.

Suga's POV
Me, Christable, Jin, Steph, Jhope and Anna were all talking and trying to figure out how to comfort Chae when V finally came out of her bedroom. The first people to go to him was of course the girls who avoided JungKook.

"Eomma! How is Eomma?!"

"BoYoung-ah, She is ok, she just got a headache so, my princess don't cry."

V comforted her. V looked at me and at JungKook. Signalling us to follow him. I kissed Christable's check and got up to follow V with JungKook behind me.

"She wants to see you guys."

I nodded and went in with JungKook behind me. Not saying a word. The moment I walk in I see her crying, she looks up and stretch her arms out. I brought myself to her and brought her into a hug. Her hands wrapped around my neck while her head hides in my neck while she cries. I rub her back.

"Why? Why did he do that?!"

"Shh, it's gonna be ok."

I turn to JungKook. I have him the explain-your-self look.

JungKook's POV
"I was put in an arranged marriage by my parents. They want me to marry her. I don't like her, I don't love her, more over we are just friends."

"Why did she pick up your phone? is she living with you?"

"*big sigh* Yes, she is living with me and she answered my phone because I was in the shower."

"*scoff* She gets to live with you for an arranged marriage  but I can't live with you because I'm your girlfriend"

I didn't know what else to say. She looks up and her as are red and puffy. She lets go of Suga Hyung. she wipes her tears and asks if Suga Hyung could leave the room. He nods and leaves. When he does I couldn't help myself anymore. I rushed to her and brought her close to me I close I eyes as I buried my head into the crouch of her neck. I started to cry.

"If I keep making you sad, and bring you nothing but tears and pain, I'll leave you alone."

I said in a quite-loud whisper voice.

Chae's POV
The moment I heard that I started tearing up. I felt him pull away and was about to walk out of my room when I got up and run to him and back hugged him.

"No! Why are you always leaving me when I want you!?"

"Chae, I'm always hurting you. I can't bare to see you hurt again. Because of me you've been through a lot. You lost memories because me. You lyed in a hospital bed more than once because of me. I can't and won't let that happen again."

"JungKook, Please."

I cried as I held in my arms. We stayed like that until I heard someone knocking at the door. Just then the door open and the girls came in.

"Eomma!"-BoYoung

"Eomma, are you ok?"-Jessica

"Yes, I'm ok"

I let JungKook go and went to hug the girls. JungKook was about to leave when BoYoung called him out.

"Appa, are you going to leave Eomma?"

JungKook looks at her.

"No, I love her to much to let her go but I have to."

BoYoung and Jessica started to cry. I looked up and saw Anna, Stephanie and Christable at the door with the boys behind them. The girls were crying while the boys eyes were teary.

"Appa please don't leave Eomma, she needs you"-Jessica.

JungKook bent down to their level and caressed their checks.

"I'm sorry my girls, but I don't want to keep hurting Eomma."

He stood up and left out of the room. I tried going after him but Yoongi Oppa and V Oppa held me back.

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME BACK HERE!!"

He ignores me and leaves.

JungKook's POV
I cried as I left. 'It's for the best that I leave her' I thought.

V's POV
Chae drops to the ground and bursts into tears. Yoongi Hyung and I comforted her.

"Get out" she said.

we all stood up and left but she held onto my hand. Everyone left but me.

"Why did he leave me?"

She cried. I just held her.

"Chae it's ok, everything is gonna be ok."

"Please help me get him back. I can't lose him to anyone."

I nodded and smiled at her.

Suga's POV
"We gotta help her"-Jin
"She can't lose JungKook"-Jimin
"Yeah, remember the last she left him"-Rapmon
"She's been through enough"-Jhope
"But, they need each other"-Jimin
"We can't risk JungKook and Chae being in the hospital again"-Jin

"Well, help her get back with JungKook alright, I don't want my sister in that hospital anymore."

***************************
Heylo!!!

Sorry for not being able to update when I said I would..keke, I've been really busy and no ideas have been coming into my head for this story, but I finally came up with this!!!

Some of you are wondering how V is Suga's and Chae's Cousin...

Well, V's dad is Yoongi's Dads brother, so basically V is Min Taehyung but because V's dad died, he took in his mother's real last name Kim and so he sticks to it and now he is Kim Taehyung.

And that is how V is Suga's and Chae's Cousin...

Look forward to more updates!!