Chapter Sixty Seven

Third Person's POV

I had to let her know. I know how JungKook is and I couldn't take the chance of letting him risk his life for Chae. Although I rather have that but still I rather have them go in together instead of separate. They've been through enough things by themselves, they need to do this together to get closure for each other. Me on the other hand will not show myself until I need to. I won't stay hidden forever.

JungKook's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Chae had said to me back at the grave yard. What exactly does she know? If she knows, how does she know? Was it the same person who keeps texting me? What is going on? Why is this happening to us? Who is this person who keeps texting me?

All these questions run through my mind as I sat in Chae's room next to her sleeping body as her baby snores brought a smile to my lips.

"I will never let anything happen to you. You are my everything and I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. After everything settles, I'll take you out of Korea for a break and we'll have the best time in our lives together. We just have to wait to finish this before we get our freedom. I promise you baby."

I say as I bring my hand to her cheek. I kiss her on the head and lay next to her falling asleep.

Jin's POV

After returning to the dorm I went straight to my room and let out a big sigh. Having to worry about Chae over a small thing is scary. Especially since she's the only person I have left closest to Yoongi. Although I have the guys, when I look at Chae, I see Yoongi and that makes me sad and happy at the same time. Seeing him through her makes me feel assured that he is always with us but I remember about his death and I just become sad. Even so, I wouldn't want anything to happen the Chae. Not after what Yoongi has done for me up until now.

*Flash back to when Yoongi and Jin first meet*

I was just starting middle school. I had no friends and everyone made fun of me. They made fun of what I wore to school and how I looked. One day I was coming home from last studies at school for an midterm exam. I made my way through a shortcut to my house and the bullies from my school where waiting for me. I didn't know they knew where I lived but they did. I thought I could pass them without them noticing but fail terribly.

"YAH! Four-eyes, where do you think you're going?" One said

"H-h-home" I stuttered afraid.

They laugh at me.

"You aren't going anywhere until we're finished with you" another one said

"W-w-what a-are you going t-to do?" I ask still scared for my life.

They threw their backpacks at me.

"You're going to do all of our homework and it has to be done by tomorrow" the first one said

"I-I c-can't it's a-against the-the rules" I said

They laugh again and the second one points at me

"You will do them secretly" then he laughs

I didn't reply. They were going to walk away when I spoke, which I later regretted speaking. The 2 look at each other smirking, they turned back to me and walked towards me. I couldn't do anything but freeze as I realized what I had just done. One of them punched my stomach and the kicked me down to the ground. Next thing I know I'm covering my face while getting kicked and punched. Closing my eyes hoping for all of it to be over soon.

"*groans* Stop please" I said weakly before the punches and kicks stopped.

I looked up slightly to see a boy about my size maybe a little bigger hitting the bullies.