Chapter forty seven

Chae Rin's POV
I texted JungKook to meet us at the food court. I bought the girls some food and waited for JungKook. When I heard a bunch of girls screaming I knew JungKook was near. And he was surrounded by girls. A lot of them.

"Come on girls lets go."
"What about Appa?"-
BoYoung asked
"We'll meet up later."

She nodded and I packed up their food. I grabbed BoYoung's and Jessica's hand and started walking when felt BoYoung being pulled away. I panicked and looked at who took BoYoung. JungKook.

"Appa!"

i look behind us and saw JungKook

" Were you planning on just leaving me?"
"A-Ani, it's just that-"
"my fans"

I looked away and continued  walking with Jessica. JungKook caught up with us and he held my hands.

"What are you doing?!"
I whispered shouted at him.
I tried to pull away but his grip just got tighter.

"Just stay still."

I could feel people looking at us. Taking our picture. We were about to walk into a mall when a group of 10 girls came to us.

"Can we get a picture with you?" One of the 10 girls asked

"Here, JungKook give me BoYoung and you go take your picture. Just come and find us later."

JungKook at first refused but then gave up. He gave BoYoung to me. The girls and I were about to leave when another girl said something that surprised me.

"We want you guys in there to."

I looked back and I looked at JungKook to see that he was surprised to. I put BoYoung down and she ran to JungKook. Jessica and I walked over to them and we stood next to them. JungKook put his arm arm my waist and pulled me closer to them. Some of the girls took pictures while the others stood with us and they switched places. After that we carried on with and went into the mall.

After a few hours we headed back to the apartment and I gave them their clothes. I told them they could use my room until I could find a house for us all. And for the meantime, I'll be sleeping in Luna's room.

Yes, me and Luna are sharing an apartment. A lot has happened since she told me about why she did what she did. I made lunch and sat on the couch waiting for the rice to finish cooking. I took my phone and went on Instagram. Since I am Instagram famous I have a lot of follower, and went I went on my phone starts to buzz non stop. I clicked on a post that I was tagged in and saw that it was the picture of JungKook, the girls, me and the girls that asked for a picture.  The picture was cute and it was captioned:
"They are so cute. Are they dating? Married? If they aren't I wish they are. and if they are that is great. #GotToTakeAPicutreWithThem #SoCute #HopeTheyAreDating"

With my name tagged in the picture. I sigh with a smile. I see BoYoung coming to sit on the couch next to me. She grabs the remote and turn the TV on. She was flipping through channels when she came upon the Kpop news channel and I told her to wait a second. I noticed they were talking about me and JungKook and the girls. I grabbed my phone and called JungKook.

"Yah, turn to the Kpop news channel now."

I hung up.

I then got a text from an unknown number.

"better watch your back!"