Chapter forty one

Chae Rin's POV

It's been a few days since we've broken up and i still cant figure out why he left me and why he said what he said.

Flashback

"I'll come back for you i promise."

End of flashback

Why did he say such thing? what does he mean he'll come back for me? and not only did he say that ever since we've got back from Jeju island all of the BTS member has been careful towards me. They act as I'd they are my bodyguard, like I can't go anywhere unless one or two of the guys is with me. Like what the he'll is going on and why are they like this? They were never this careful towards me at all. Something is up and I'm going to find out what it is. I'm going to go to Busan without anyone knowing and see if they do anything to find me and if they do I'm going to have them explain to me why they are so careful with me and so damn worried. So I pack some clothes and call Shizuyo to meet me at Busan beach since she went shopping.

Flashback
We are dropping Tori off at the airport. I walked into the airport with her and watched her get onto the plane. i didnt want her to leave but she had to. I hugged her goodbye and shed some tears but not to the point of red eyes. As I was leaving to Yoongi Oppa's car I bumped into someone.
"Oh I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention."
"No I am---Chae Rin?!"
"Wha--Shizuyo!?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I was bidding goodbye to a friend of mine, I was sending her off...what about you? what are you doing here? don't you have school?"
"I'm on break. i was coming back here to surprise you and HyunWoo but I guess the surprise is ruined now."
"Haha sorry for ruining your surprise but then again you did surprise me...but didn't you hear HyunWoo Oppa went to America to a film school."
"Really? I didn't know that. Ugh that bastard. how can he not tell me."
"hehe well let's go you can stay at my place for the time being."
"Ok"
End of flashback

Suga's POV
I was on my way to pick up Chae to come and hangout with us but when I got there I rang the bell but there was no answer. i knocked and still no answer. i ran down to the lobby asking for a spare key to the room. Surprisingly the lobby lady gave me the spare key. I ran all the way back up to her room. i unlocked it and went in. i searched her house and she was no where to be found.
I was starting to get nervous and worried. i tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up and I don't have Shizuyo's phone number. I call the boys but no one picked up but only Taehyung picked up. i asked him to help me find Chae.

"Hyung! did you find her yet?!"
"Ani, Taehyung go to namsa mountain to see if she is there. Try calling JungKook if you can. Maybe she'll pick up his phone call."
"Ok Hyung."

Taehyung's POV
Where could she be? I have up looking for her and called JungKook.

"She is missing"
"WHAT?!"

He freaks out and hangs up on me. Rude.

JungKook's POV
No. She isn't missing. She can't be missing. It has to be Luna. This is her doing. I ran all the way to her dorm and pounded her down ready to bust it open. Luna opened the door and I pushed through and went in searching her dorm.

"What the hell?!"
"Where is she?"
"Where is who? what the fuck are you talking about?"
"You know exactly who I'm talking about. What did you do to Chae Rin?"
"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't do anything"
"Liar, if i don't find her by the end of the day today, you won't see the daylight ever again!"

i ran out pushing her away and ran to find her. Chae Rin stop making me worried about you. stop making me feel this way towards you. the more I feel this way the more I love you and want to protect you.

i kept running around Seoul to find her but it's like she just disappear which I don't want to believe. I got a text from Rapmon telling me to met up with them in front of Namsan Tower. so I took a cab there. Hoping they found her. I would be so happy if they found her.
To know that she found and safe. But once I got there everyone was sitting on the ground panting. Everyone.

"Did you guys find her?"
"Nope."-V
"Did you call Shizuyo?"-Jin
"Nope, I don't have her number"-Suga
"Well who does?"-Jimin and Jhope
"I do"-V
"Call her, idiot!"-Rapmon
"okok!!"-V

Chae Rin's POV
We were having fun and laughing until Shizuyo got a phone call. i told her to put it on speaker and she did it as said.

"Hello"
"Hey Shizuyo, Is Chae Rin with you?"
"Why?"
"Well because Luna threaten to kill her if JungKook did break up with Chae to date her and now that he did Luna still has her men on her tail so BTS and I are being really careful with her and is always protecting her. JungKook on the other side is suffering to save her. So is she with you?"

Shizuyo looked at me and saw me with teary eyes and I shook my head no.

"No but I'll call you when I see her or hear from her."

"*sigh* Thank you."

they hung up and Shizuyo comes and hugs me. We left to Seoul and went to BTS dorm. it was late so I wasn't sure if they'll open the door but they did. They attacked me with hugs. Even Yoongi Oppa hugged me. Which surprised me.

"Where have you been?"-Yoongi

"In Busan."

"Why?"-Jin

"Just needed to think. Where is JungKook?"

"He is in his room. I think he is crying."-Jimin

"Would it be ok if I talked to him?"

"Of course."-Rapmon

"Please do"-Jhope

I went to his room and i hesitated to open the door but i did. JungKook stares at me then runs to me and hugs me. I wanted to do the same but i was hurt. He could've protected me while being with me instead of breaking me and hurting me and to be with that psycho path. I push him off gently.

"Why did you do it?"