Chapter ten

JungKook's POV

What can I do to make her forget about the past?

What will she see me as?

am I a monster to her?

"JungKook-ah, Are you going to the party with us?" Jhope

"Aniyo, Imma stay here."

"Arraso, don't stay up to late, we have practice tomorrow. We won't be there late."Jhope says to me and pats my back

"Arraso Hyung"

As they left for the party I just went to lay down on my bed and have my arm go over my forehead.

Jhope's POV

What is with JungKookie these days? He has been so different ever since that girl left.

Who is she to him?

"Suga Hyung, Do you know why JungKookie is acting the way he is?"

"No idea, but we better find out and help him out. If he doesn't go back to his old self he might get kicked out of the group." Suga Hyung says to all of us.

After hearing what's gonna happen to JungKookie we all decided to go find the girl and find out what the hell is going on.

HyunWoo's POV

She is finally back but she isn't herself. She seems like she wants to hurt someone all the time. She's even going to that party Shizuyo planned. I'm not even going. What has happened to her?

Chae Rin's POV

I've changed and became a better and stronger woman. I'm not weak anymore. I'm not gonna let him or his dad take control anymore. When I got home from the cafe with HyunWoo, he mentioned a party at Shizuyo's house so I decided to go. Plus I wanted to surprise her and I heard they were gonna be there so I wanted to show them I was better and stronger. I took a shower and changed into a white tank top and a high waist short with my converse. I then headed to Shizuyo's house.

JungKook's POV

I decided to go for a walk. I walk pass Shizuyo's house and I couldn't just didn't want to just stand there so I decided to go into the house. Once I got in I heard people chanting her name out. She was taking shots. I could see that she was getting drunk.

Chae Rin's POV

When I got there I went to hug Shizuyo and we talked until a bunch of guys brought me over to a table with shots on it. At least 21 cups. I tried to take every single one of them. When I was down to 12 cups they chanted out my name giving me strength to keep on drinking. I drank until there were 3 cups left. I felt like vomiting and I felt so dizzy but I didn't give up. When I finished the shots I started to dance like crazy. People were grinding on each other and making out and doing it. I was dance when out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands come down to my waist pulling me closer to him. I drunk so what the hell. I started grinding and getting all up and him. Once I realized who it was I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me to a room.

JungKook's POV

I went to sit a cross from her and I started to drink. I drank until the room started spinning. I decided to go dance off my stress when I saw her. I walked to her and pulled her closer to me. She started to grind on me and I gotta say...she was fine as hell. When she realized who I was she tried to walk away but I pulled her into a room. I locked the door and pushed her up against the wall.

"It's nice to see you again"