Jin's POV

SX_AZN....This is for you..I hope you like it...

As usual I would help out at an orphanage. I would help cook for them. And every time I go I would always meet one girl. She is always there when I'm there. About four weeks ago I started to talk to her and she is really nice and kind. Her name is Stephanie. I swear, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life besides my beautiful mother and Noona (I don't really know if he has an older sister or not).

"Hello Jin Oppa."-Stephanie

"Hey Steph"

"What are you cooking today?"-S

"Depends on what the kids want"

"well let's go ask"-S

I nodded and followed her out of the kitchen int o the play room with all the little kids playing.

"Jim Oppa/Hyung!!! Stephanie Unnie/Noona!!!"

"Hello there everyone!"

A little girl came to me and pulled at the end of my shirt I looked down and went down to her level.

"What is it Lucy?"

"I'm hungry, what are you going to make for us?"-L

I looked up at Steph and she watched me with a smile.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Beef!!"-L

"Ok Luc, I'll make that for you"

I ruffled her hair and went to the kitchen with Steph following behind me.

"Your good with kids."-S

"Of course I am, I have 6 kids at home that I take care of"

"Oh"

I looked at her and she looked sad. I chuckled. She looks at me.

"I meant my members, all 6 of the are like little brothers to me but they're really my best friends, we all live together and while taking care of them I feel like a mother to them"

"Oh, haha I thought you were married. I would've been sad."

I looked at her in confusion, sad, why? Does she like me?

"Jin Oppa, I have something to say to you."-S

"What is it?"

"Can you please not look at me? if I'm going to tell you and you look a me I'm going to be a tomato, I'll be embarrassed."

I chuckled and turned around so that my back was facing her. I heard a big breath being released and a sigh. Soon enough I felt her arms come around my body. She is now back hugging me. I smile.

"I didn't think that this would happen. I know you have a dream of being a famous singer to make your parents proud (He told her this), and I know we just met about 4 weeks ago, but I need to tell you this before I won't get a chance to. I think I'm in love with you."

While feeling the vibration on my back from her voice, I smile throughout the whole time she was speaking. How can she be this cute? when she finished, I turned around and pulled her into a hug. Her head on my chest. My left arm around her waist and my right arm around her shoulder.

"Do you hear that?"

I felt her nod her head.

"Do you know what that is?"

"Your heart"-S

"You were and are the only one who could make my heart beat this fast."

I pulled away, I brought my hand to her chin and lifted her head to face me.

"Be my girlfriend?"

She smiles and nods.

Next thing I know I hear cheering. We look up and saw that all the orphan kids were standing by the door all gathered up and the staff were standing behind them. Clapping and cheering. I faced her again and kissed her.

All done!!! SX_AZN I hope you like this!!