Chapter thirty six

JungKook's POV
We waited and waited.....Chae Rin was in the ER....please tell me she is ok...hours passed and the doctors haven't come out yet. Almost everyone was knocked out...only me, Suga Hyung, Chae's friend, Jin Hyung, and Rapmon....I guess they are just that worried. After a while the doctor finally came out.

"Doctor, how is my sister?"-Suga Hyung
"She is now out of danger. But, I have some good news and bad news....good news is that we were able to give her blood and get her breathing normal, bad news is that she may have lost some memories. But we aren't sure, so you guys can go in, but once she wakes up please come and get me."
"Yes doctor. Thank you so much doctor."-Suga Hyung.

For the first time, I saw Suga Hyung cry. I've always heard him cry, but I've never seen him cry...it was sad...i cried along. We woke up the other members and went into her room. As we walked in we saw her body lying so still, breathing tubes and iv tubes were everywhere. Her head was patched up. I sat right next to her and held her hand. My heart finally calmed down. My heart felt at home. But my heart was in pain seeing Chae Rin lying in this hospital bed. An hour later Everyone was asleep but me. I was tired, but i couldn't close my eyes. Eventually i did.

Next morning

Suga's POV
I got up and realized that i was the 4th person the wake up. JungKook was staring at Chae, Jimin was on his phone, and Jin Hyung was taking out food from a big lunch bag. I went to wash my face and help Jin Hyung. Once everyone woke up, we ate and waited for Chae to open her eyes. Which happened 6 hours later...

"Chae?"

V and Jhope went to get the doctor and JungKook held her hand.

"Suga Oppa? Where am i?"
"We're at the hospital. Do you remember anything?"
"No, where is JungKookie?"
"I'm right here, how are you feeling?"-JungKook
"Better now that your with me."
"Jess."-Tori
"Victoria? What are you doing here? I thought you were in LA."
"I was, until you came to the US and we came back here to Korea together. Do you remember?"-Tori
"No, all i remember was the camping trip we had."
"So you don't remember anything after that?"-JungKook
"No"

Chae Rin shook her head and held onto JungKook's hand. She tried sitting up but she failed. She was a bit dizzy.

"Doc, i think you're right. She lost some memories."
"Just as i thought."
"Will the memory come back?"
"Nope, those memories she lost are gone forever."

The doctor took his flashlight out and did his thing. Minutes later he left. I pulled JungKook outside into the hallway.

"Look, she doesn't remember anything that has happened after the camping trip so, take the chance and be with her again, for you sake and for her sake."
"But what about Luna? I'm sure she'll hurt Chae again."
"Wait, how did you know about Luna?"
"I've been doing a little research myself, i wanted to know why Chae Rin left me, i found out it was Luna who made her, plus, i overheard her speaking to these men about Chae so yeah."
"Ok, fair enough, just focus on Chae Rin, I'll take care of Luna."
"Ok."

JungKook went back inside and hugged Chae Rin. I heard cheering so i chuckled at their cuteness.

Victoria's POV
Thank the lords Chae Rin is ok. And thank the lords for giving Chae Rin and JungKook another chance to be together. Thank goodness. It was getting closer to 6:30pm so BTS had left and Chae Rin was sleeping. As for me, i kept thinking about the girl who pushed Chae Rin. I'm going to find out who did this....and im not letting her get away with it.