Chapter Sixty

3 years later

Chae's POV

"Hi Oppa, I know it's late out but I just had to see you. I miss you so much. I really wish it wasn't you and it was me. We had just found out that we are siblings and we barely did anything together as brother and sister alone. If I could turn back time, I would be the one in the ground. I know you'll be upset with me saying this and all but I just can't help but think like this and say it out loud. *sigh* I miss your lame jokes you know. Whenever I go to your dorm with the guys I always hang around in your room and sometimes I fall asleep in there too. *sobs a little and sighs* Christable has been by my side ever since you passed. Anna and Steph went to study in the states and Shizuyo is visiting her parents in Japan. I hope you're doing well. I love you Oppa."

I stood up and wiped my tears away. I felt like someone was watching me but I shook the feeling off and headed back to Chris's car that was waiting for me.

"The guys wants us to meet them at Unicorn Cafe."

"Let's go."

I pulled my phone out and looked through the same photos I've been looking at for the past 3 years.

"You can't keep looking at those photos Chae. It's been 3 years. You'll just keep crying. Yoongi is in a better place now."

I didn't say anything but kept looking at the photos. I didn't care that it's been forever. I never wanted to forget what he looked like.

"Chae, we're here."

I snapped out of thought and got out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Chris waved to get the guys attention.

"What shall we get?" Jhope asked

"I want a iced caramel macchiato" I raised my hand.

Jhope's POV

I smiled at Chae and we entered the cafe. As we made our way to the back table by the window I saw these two men pass us and leave the building heading to the new store across the street.

"I swear they look like JungKook and Taehyung" I thought to myself.

"Hey guys, I want to check out the new store across the street, SpäceMönsters"

"Ok, what do you want?" RapMon hyung asked me

"A red apple tea latte"

I headed across the street and entered the store. I saw them and I was shook. It was them. I was about to walk up to them but Chae was outside the store and I went to them and pulled them to the back exist of the store.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys weren't in Korea."

I said hugging them both.

"Hyung! I missed you so much!!" Taehyung said smiling big as ever.

"We were in different places. We were in Busan then to Daegu and then we went to Jeju Island and now we are here." JungKook said with his finger out counting the places he mentioned.

"Well, when do you plan to meet everyone?"

"Tomorrow." Taehyung said happily

"Good. I'll see you both tomorrow then. We'll be meeting at Chae's apartment tomorrow to keep Chae company. Come by and you both can surprise them tomorrow."

JungKook nodded and I hugged them both before leaving them back to the cafe.

As I existed the building, I saw Chae with a bag.