Chapter nine

Chae Rin's POV

I was scared for my life all I could do was sit there. I see him come closer to me. I move back I till my back touched the wall. I closed my eyes as tears flow down my cheeks. I began to beg him to stop. My hands were free. I kicked him and took the tape off my mouth. I ran to my dad to untie him. As I ran he grabbed my hair and yanked it causing me to fall. I whimper in pain and moved back again. He grabbed my hand and ripped my blouse open. I whimper as the cold breeze brushed against my skin. I tried to cover myself but I could since he had both my hands he tied them to a metal post and started to unbutton his start. I close my eyes and tears just kept flowing.

"Please don't do anything to her. I'm the one you want. Just leave my daughter alone. Please"

I heard my dad begging him to stop over and over again. But he didn't care. He came towards me and started to kiss me. My neck, my face, all I could do was struggle to get him off. I then notice him. JungKook. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

JungKook's POV

I saw the way she looked at me. They were telling me to help her. I see tears flow down her cheek. I see the look on her father's face. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want this at all. I have to stop this. I ran to my dad before anything happened and pulled him off.

"Enough father! Don't do this! It's not right and you know it."

"Son, what do you think your doing?  This is us, this is what we do"

"No, its what you do. I never wanted this. But I love you so I do this."

My dad shed some tears and left. I turned around and untied her hands. Her wrists bleeding and her tears coming down faster than a river. I took off my sweater and gave it to her. She quickly covered herself and thanked me. I helped her stand but she couldn't stand up. I carried her to the couch and placed her there. I untied her father and he ran to her.

"Thank you, If you hadn't stopped this I could have never live with what happened to my daughter."

"It's nothing really."

They hugged each other and smiled. Just then my dad's men came in.

"We are here by the order of Mr.Jeon, He has told us to come and take Mr.Lee to the factory."

With that they grabbed him and and dragged him out.

"Where are they taking him?"

"To my dad's factory."

"Why?"

"Because your father said that he was the one they want and for my dad to leave you alone"

"We have to follow them. Please"

I nodded at her and carried her to my car. I started the car and drove to my dad's factory. When we got there we hid somewhere they wouldn't find us. When we got out of the car I noticed that Chae Rin could walk again. We ran to the back entrance and hid where they would see us. We then got to where they held him. They beat him up till he was bleeding from every part of his body. Seeing what happened I felt her move, I knew she wanted to run in but I couldn't let her so I pulled her into my chest. She held me as she cried into my chest. I held her in my arms. When they stopped he was barely moving. They left and we went to him.

"My darling. Remember that I'll always be with you. Remember to eat, sleep, and don't cry. Please take care of yourself. Remember what you can do. Fight back."

"Yes, daddy I promise. Please don't leave me"

"I'm not going to leave you. I'll always be next to you in here." (pointing to Chae Rin's heart)

"Appa" She spoke Korean for the first time.

"I love you, My number one darling"

She cried as he took his last breath. She cried and I hugged her. She hid her face into my chest and cried. I carried her to my car then went to carry her father.

Chae Rin's POV

I can't believe he died. I can't believe he left me in this world alone. My eyes became heavy and then I fell asleep. Hours later I feel a little shake. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in my apartment and HyunWoo was next to me.

"Yah are you ok? I found you door opens and you were lying on the ground."

"Yeah I'm fine, I can't remember anything."

I said putting my hand to my head.

"Your father, I'm afraid to say but he is no longer with us."

I cried when I heard that. I held a funeral and then cremated him. I dumped his ashes in the same river we dump my mother's ashes. I cried and cried.

2 years later

Chae Rin's POV

I remember everything that happened. I cried every now and then but I was strong. I started to practice martial arts again till I was top level. I started to learn street fight till I was top. I became a whole new Chae Rin. I left Korea to go to California. I stayed with Got7. They were Kpop stars like BTS. After these 2 years I became friends with top gangs in America, Korea, and Japan. I still kept in touch with my number one best friend HyunWoo Oppa. I told him I was heading back to Korea tonight. So I got my clothes ready packed up. I texted Got7 telling them I was leaving. They came and sent me off and promise to back come to Korea. That night I was on the plane back to Korea and I thought of everything to get back at JungKook's dad. As I looked on the plane's iPad that was only allowed. I saw the news of BTS being the top group of having the most heart broken girls. I shook my head and closed the iPad. When the plane landed it was 8am. I walked out and saw HyunWoo Oppa.

"OPPA!" I shout and ran to him with my suitcase. I dropped them on the ground and hugged him and he spun me around. People started to take our pictures as we hugged and he kissed my forehead.

"Welcome back." He smiled.

We walked out together and head to a Korean BBQ restaurant. We talked and caught each other up. As we walked out i bumped into someone.

"Omo, I'm so sorry."

I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jeon JungKook. We locked eyes. He pushed passed me knocking me over. HyunWoo came down and helped me up.

"Ignore him..He became a bigger jerk since you left."

I nodded and we left.

JungKook's POV

I can't believe I saw her again. My heart started to beat unsteadily and my breathing was unbalanced.

How do i face her? How can I hold her again?