Chapter fourteen

Suga's POV

I froze. She looks at me confused. She waves her hand in front of my face and I flutter my eyes.

"I don't know. I've been getting these weird dreams. You appear in my dreams and you call me Oppa and we seem close. I don't know."

She started to tear up. I didn't know what to do so I hug her and stroke her hair. She starts crying and hands my some papers. I look through them and next thing I know I'm reading my family list from years ago. Before my parents died. I see a name. Her name. I dropped the paper and stood there shocked. She bends down to pick them up. I bend down to help.

"I think we should get another DNA test."

Chae Rin suggested. I nodded.

"After school. Meet me behind the school."

She nodded. We sat on the roof with awkwardness. She stood up and said she was hungry. We decided to ditch the rest of school and go to the market and eat. After that we went to the hospital for the DNA test.

After the DNA testing

Chae Rin's POV

So those papers where telling the truth. My brother is Suga. I'm his sister.

(Time skip❤❤)
4Months later

Suga's POV

After those results 4 months ago me and Chae Rin has become closer. She told me about what had happened to her after we left her and I told her my stories and how and why I became famous. We've become so close and people started looking at us weirdly. But she doesn't mind. So I don't mind. She is laughing more and smiling more.