Chapter seventeen

Suga's POV

Chae Rin called me this morning at 9 to tell me that JungKook and her won't be at school. I first I was worried something bad happened but then I thought that JungKook finally made his move. That he finally did what he wanted to do for a long time. I just hope what she is doing won't do any harm to JungKook. I love them both but I just can't afford to see any of them to get hurt. JungKook better not hurt Chae Rin or he'll regret doing what he did. I was walking to school when I saw Shizuyo and HyungWoo. I asked them to give me the days work for Chae Rin and told them to meet all of us at the camping ground that Jin Hyung planned for us. After doing so I left them.

JungKook's POV

I can't believe I have Chae Rin in my arms. I can't believe she is with me after what happened. I just love her.

Chae Rin's POV

I got a text from Yoongi Oppa saying that we are going on a camping trip so JungKook and I got our clothes and went to go shopping then headed to the camp site.

"Yoongi Oppa!!" I shouted and hugged him. As well as I hugged the other members.

"Yah! Stay away she is mine!!" JungKook playfully push the members off of me.

"This kid... She is my sister" Yoongi Oppa pulled me away from JungKook and laughed.

We all laughed and started to set up the tents and start the camp fire. Minutes later Shizuyo and HyunWoo showed up. I was so excited that I ran and jumped on Shizuyo.

" My lover!!" I chuckled

"My other half!!" Shizuyo laughed

HyunWoo cleared his throat and smiled. I smiled and hugged him as well.

"Thank you Oppa for coming to hang out with us."

"No problem..plus I bet it's gonna be fun." He said with excitement in his voice.