Chapter Fifty five

Chae's POV
I get discharged today. I'm waiting for Yoongi Oppa to come pick me up. While waiting the nurse is doing the final check up with me.

"So, how are you feeling?"
"Hungry but fine"
"Ok,well I'll go and get you your medicine and you can be on your way"
"Ok, thank you"

She bows and leaves out of the room. A few minutes after she had left i heard a knock on the door so, i look up from my phone to see V Oppa standing in the doorway.

"Oh Oppa, why are you here? I thought i was getting picked up by Yoongi Oppa"
"Yeah, he's asleep and we cant wake him up so Namjoon Hyung told me to pick you up."

"Oh ok. Yoongi Oppa that lazy butt. I wonder if there is even a way to wake him up."

"There is a way of Jin hyung is the only one who can wake up him but Jin hyung had to go shopping for some food so i came here. Why? you didnt want me to come?"

"No its not like that, its just that i was hoping Yoongi Oppa was coming but you came instead so its ok. Plus i know that you're gonna take me somewhere fun so lets go!!"

I grabbed his arm and ran to his car, until someone called my name. I turned around to see one of the nurses.

"You have to take these medicine twice a day. when you wake up and before you go to sleep. I assume your cousin here will help keep in mind to have you take medicine."

"Yeah, he will help me and i will remember too. Thank you"

The nurse left and we continued to walk to the car. We got in and i looked at V Oppa with pleading eyes for him to bring me for ice creams.

"Fine"

I cheered and laughed. We chatted and laughed. Then we got there and i ran into the shop and ordered my favorite ice cream. Chocolate mint ice cream. We walked out and sat outside the shop, i was about to take a bit when the ice cream was removed from me. I pouted and looked at who took away my ice cream. Yoongi Oppa.

"*whine* Oppa! i want ice cream."

"No, you just got out of the hospital. Yah you! Pabo! i know you're the cousin and you wanna be fun and all but you shouldn't give i to her. she just got out of the hospital."

"I know I know. but she deserves it hyung. give it to her. Plus when did you wake up?"

"Jin Hyung got home and woke me up. Told me that you came to pick her up so i came here since i knew this was gonna happen."

"Oppa, can i please have the ice cream? please?"

"Fine"

I cheered and took the ice cream and ate it happily. As we were eating the ice cream, i felt as if someone was watching us but i just shook it off. After eating ice cream i got into the car with Yoongi Oppa since V Oppa was called in by their manager to go do some kind of shooting. We went to the dorms and Yoongi Oppa forced me to stay in his room and try to sleep. I lay there in silence and didnt move or anything. I just stayed put on the bed. Then i heard the door open. i shut my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"*sigh* at least your safe here. I was going to bring you to my room but i better leave you here. *sigh* i wish i was there to pick you up but instead i just watched. I couldnt face you. Anyways i have something to tell you. I dont know if you'll hear me but after today i wont be the same. Matter of fact, you'll just come to hate me. So before that happens i want to say that i love you. And that no matter what you will always be in my heart."

I slowly open my eyes to see JungKook's back leaving my room. Slightly confused on what he just said i close my eyes trying to put pieces together.

Then i remember about his dad. His dad was a gang leader. Number one gang group leader. And Jungkook probably has to take his place. Does that mean i wont see him anymore? Does that mean he'll kill and hurt other? Does that mean he'll get hurt?

I gasp, he can't. I heard a knock on the door. Yoongi Oppa walks in.

"Did he tell you?"
"I was pretending to sleep and heard him"
"Yeah, well im pretty sure you plugged in all the pieces. He's taking over his dads place as gang leader"
"Oppa, can't you and the other Oppas talk him out of it?"
"We tried. He wont listen to us. He says its for the best. We wont see him for about 9 months to 1 year"

I scoff in disbelief. He can't fo this. I can't believe this. He is actually taking his dad's place as gang leader. I just shook my head.

"Oppa, please go with him and keep him safe."
"Don't worry, Taehyung and Jimin is going with him. The rest of us is gonna stay here and protect you and ourselves."

I sigh in relief.

"Will i see him before he disappears?"

Yoongi Oppa shakes his head no.

I couldn't let JungKook go just this that. I gotta see him before he leaves. I get up and put on my shoes and ran to our(my) apartment. And i looked everywhere i thought he could be but there was no sign of him. I cant believe that his back was the last thing i saw of him.

I fell to my knees in front of the park we would go to.

"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK!! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THIS??!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! DON'T GET SICK AND DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!! I'll be waiting"

It started to rain. I stood up wiping my tears away. Ran all the way back to BTS drom and went to Yoongi Oppa's room. He helped me dry off and put me to bed.

JungKook's POV

I heard everything. I was just in the ally going into the park. I was crying as she shouted those words to me. When she stood up to go back home, i took one step forward but stopped myself. At the corner of my eye i saw two men in black walk up to me and bowed.

"Sir, its time to leave. You're friends are waiting for you in the car"

I nodded and walk ahead and they followed me behind.

'I'll be back for you Chae' i thought to myself.