Chapter eight

Chae Rin's POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to his house. I didn't want to but I had to. I had to go help my dad. He is my only family. Please Dad, just hold on a little longer. I'm almost there.

Once I got there I stood in front of the house panting. catching my breath. I walk to the door still panting. I knock on the door twice. I waited for them to open the door and let me in. After a minute or 2 I feel someone cover my eyes from behind and then his/her hand can over my mouth. Smelling the chemical I try to hold my breath but fail. Everything went black.

JungKook's POV

I was sitting in my room on my laptop look at what Bang Sihyuk Hyung put on the Bit Hit Entertainment Website when one of my dad's worker brought someone into my room. I told him to place her on my bed and leave. He left and I went to go see who she was. I looked at her and removed the blind food covering her eyes. I then realized that it was her. I didn't think you'd come. I thought to myself. I put the blind fold back on her eyes and left the room. I went into the room with her dad in there and sat in there.

"Where is your dad?"

"He went out."

"My daughter is here isn't she?"

"Yeah"

"She always stubborn. You can't stop her at all. She always get what she wants."

"Not with my dad."

"You don't seem like you father."

"Well that's because I never wanted this to be me"

"Then help us. If anything happens to my daughter I don't know if I could live."

I was going to say something when my dad came home. I automatically stood up and beat Mr.Lee my dad came in smiling.

"I see your still alive. Son, is she here?"

"Yes, dad."

He nodded at me signaling for me to bring her to the room so I left to get her.

Chae Rin's POV
I woke up a few minutes later, there was something covering my eyes and my hands were tied behind my back. I began to become scared. I then heard the door open.

"Oh good your awake."

"JungKook?"

"Get up"

He picked me up and took off my blind fold, He brought me to this room and I see my dad tied to a chair.

"Daddy!"

"Rin-ah!"

"What is gonna happen now?" JungKook asked.

JungKook's dad stood up and took of his coat.

"Don't do anything to her please."

He slaps me. He then unties my hands and he rips my shirt open. I automatically cover myself. He gets on top of me and I struggle to push him off. He then punched my stomach and leaves me in pain not being able to move much.

JungKook's POV

I couldn't stand it anymore. I was becoming angry. I couldn't watch anymore.

"PLEASE STOP!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!" I hear her dad shout.

He then shouts at me to help her and then....