Chapter Seventy nine

JungKook smiles at hearing the agreement from Chae Rin.

So then for the 2 days they've spent together, JungKook planned what they would do. From afternoon walks, picnics, midnight swims, movies by the pool, barbecues, bike rides, to making sand castles at the nearest beach, walking around the resort neighborhood, trying new foods, cuddling, and getting drunk. They've done everything they could together in those 2 days together.

JungKook took as many pictures as he can to make memories. Chae Rin on the other hand gave up her plan on staying away from him when they were making sand castles. She couldn't help it. They smiled, laughed, and loved the time spent together. By the end of the 2nd day, JungKook become tense due to not knowing whether not he had changed Chae Rin's mind or not. As they cuddle in bed, JungKook help but ask.

"So, how was the last 2 days?" JungKook as with a little hint a hope in his voice.

"I enjoyed it very much. We've made so much memories." Chae Rin says smiling.

Before JungKook could ask if she had changed her mind, Chae Rin began to doze off to sleep. JungKook just kisses her head and let her fall asleep in his arms.

"I really hope you've changed your mind." JungKook whispers into her ear and then goes to sleep.

The following day they both leave the resort not speaking to one another. Chae Rin wanted to talk to JungKook but she still couldn't make her decision.

'I guess it didn't work out?" Jimin says patting JungKook's back.

JungKook just sighs and shook his head.

As soon as they arrive in Seoul, Chae Rin is dropped off at her apartment with Yoongi. JungKook and the rest goes to the dorm. JungKook lays in bed and sighs. He goes to look at the pictures he took and he can see the love in Chae Rin's eyes. He then comes up with a plan. He calls everyone to his room and of course calling Yoongi, JungKook tells his plans to them all. Keeping it a secret from Chae Rin, they began to work on his plan.

After having told everyone of his plan, he makes everyone leave his room and keeps Yoongi on the phone.

"Hyung, I want you to help me pick out the perfect dress and wedding dress for Chae Rin." JungKook asks hoping Yoongi would accept.

"How do you know she'll say 'yes'" Yoongi questioned.

"I just know Hyung. Please." JungKook plead.

"Ok. What do you have?" Yoongi agreed.

"I'll look for some picture and text you." JungKook says.

"Me too then." Yoongi says before hanging up the call.

They both search up dresses and wedding dresses.

Weeks past and JungKook and Yoongi finally come to an agreement on a dress for the day JungKook asks for her hand in marriage and the wedding dress.

All there is left to do is plan what to do on the day he asks her and what day to do it on.

While this is all happening, Chae Rin sits in her apartment wondering why everyone has become so distant. She became bored that she cleaned her apartment and rearranged her room. In the middle of moving her bed gets a phone call, she looks for her phone only to see it on the other side of the room. She sets the bed against the wall and climbs over her desk and drawers grabbing her phone.

"Hello?" She says breathy.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Laughter can be heard on the other line.

"I'm rearranging my room." Chae Rin replies taking a deep breathe.