Chapter fifty three

JungKook's POV
Sleeping next to her was like a dream..although she was lying on a bed that I wished never existed. I lay my head on her hand looking at her face. Her pale face. Tears in my eyes I slowly close my eyes.

Chae's POV
I woke up to a heavy weight on my hand. I look and see JungKook. Sleeping. Tears falling down his eyes. I hesitated but wiped his tears. He moves but doesn't wake up. I just stare at him. I smile and remember all those happy memories with him. I felt him move so I pretended to sleep.

"*Sigh* Your still sleeping. I wish you would be awake to hear what I'm going to say. I'm not married. And I'm not going to marry anyone besides you. My mom arranged the whole thing but it's not gonna happen. Not when I have you. And the girls. I love you Chae. Please wake up. I don't care if you hate me or don't want to see me. Just wake up."

I feel his head touch my head.

"Who says i'll hate you? Who says I don't want to see you?"

He looks up. He smiles with tears in his eyes. I brought my hands to his cheeks and wipes his tears away again. He pulls me into a hug and I can hear him crying. I hug him back and stroke his back.

"I was so scared. I thought you weren't going to wake up"

"Why wouldn't I wake up? I still gotta marry an bad boy who is soften by me"

He looks at me and smiles. I pull him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him full on his lips.

We hear everyone cheering but we continue to kiss.

"Ok ok ok, enough with the kissing"-Jin

Jimin Oppa came and broke us apart.

"Yeah, stop eating my cousin's face."-Tae

"Shut up Tae Oppa"

I smile at them and looked at JungKook

"So when is your "wedding" I wanna come and try not to cry and feel heartbroken when you put that ring on her and kiss her."

"Chae, please don't come to the wedding. I don't want you to come. My parents will throw you out."

"How? they don't even know how i look like"

"Actually they do. They so the news about us with the girls"

"Of course. Why didn't i think about that. Speaking of the girls where are they?"

No one answered me. They just kept looking at each other.

"Chae why don't you get some rest and we'll come back to visit you tomorrow"

"Ok, bring the girls to"

Suga Oppa nods and smiles at me. Everyone walks out and i lay in bed thinking what happened to the girls

TaeHyung's POV

"What we going to say to Chae?"-Jimin

"Yeah, I mean we cant tell her that the police came to take them away"-Rapmon

"Why did they take them away anyways?"-Jhope

"Their parents sold them to bad people to keep their son alive, and then they heard the news that those people had dead they want their daughters back. and thats when they saw them on the news with Chae and JungKook and called the police to come and get them."-Suga

"Wait, so they are back with their parents? The parents who sold them to keep their son alive? Why sell them if they want them back?"-Anna

"Thats the thing, we don't know. but because it was the police who came to get them, I allowed them to take the girls."-Suga

"TaeHyung-ah, whats up with you? why aren't you saying anything?"-Christable

"Its nothing. Look imma go first. I'm tired."

I left after listening to them and went to the police station.

"Hello sir, may we help you?"

"Yes, i would like to talk to the police officers that came to get two girls from us from the hospital"

"Ah yes, this way sir."

I followed the police officers to the desks of the officers that came to take the girls.

"This man here to here to meet you guys."

He bows and walks away. They gestures me to sit down so i do. I sit in front of the desk and i start talking first.

"Before you say anything, im just here toi know if you would give me the address to the house of the girls you took away from us."

"That is private information."

"Please sir, I'm not going to take them back i swear. My cousin who took them in to take care is in the hospital and she doesn't know that they were taken away. I just want to go and ask the parents for permission to take the girls out tomorrow for the whole day."

"alright. the address is xxxx Yongsan-Gu Seoul"

"Thank you so much."

After bowing and saying my goodbyes i got into my car and went to the house of this address. When i reach the house, i took a deep breathe and went to go knock on the door. A young man came to open the door for me.

"Hello, is this the Choi family?"

"Yes may i help you?"

Before i could even answer him the girls came out shout in happiness

"Uncle Tae!!"

I hugged them and smiled.

"*grunt* Hello my liitle ones"

"What are you doing here?"-Jessica

"I'm here to talk to your parents. Where are they?"

"Over there. Here follow me"

BoYoung takes my hand and i follow her into the house and into the living room.

"who was that?"-the mom

"Our uncle Tae!"-BoYoung

"Uncle Tae?"-the dad

they both look towards me and they were surprised.

"What are you doing here?"-the mom

"Hey girls, why don't you guys go play while i talk to you mommy and daddy

they nodded and went to play.

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, i was wondering if you would let me take the girls out tomorrow?"

"What? Why? We just got them back"-the mom

"The thing is, my cousin who is in the hospital, took your daughters in and took care of them and they grew really close together and your daughters calls her Eomma, and because she had surgery and was in the hospital and didnt wake up until after they were taken she doesnt know that they were taken. And she would like to see them."

"Honey, i think we should let him take them to see her"-the dad

"but, hon-"0the mom

"Our daughter have changed. haven't you noticed? they used to always fight and argue with each other. With us. With SooHyung. They don't anymore. They aren't the girls we had."

"Yeah, that's the effect of my cousin"

"What do you mean?"-the mom

"well, at first when my cousin Chae Rin had taken them in they fought and argued a lot but as time past, Chae Rin talked and made the arguing and fighting go away. She is like an angel. She is an wonderful girl."

"Well, if that's the case then yes we agree to let you take the girls"-the mom

"On second thought, why don't you guys come with us? you can meet her as well."

"What do you think honey?"-the mom

"just say yes already. i know you want to meet her."-the son(SooHyung)

"Yes!"-the mom and dad

i smile and the girls came to hug me.