Chapter thirty five

JungKook's POV
I woke hoping to see Chae Rin but she wasn't there beside me. She was gone. I look at the desk and saw a note.

"Jungkook-ah~ sorry i had to leave like this. I just don't think i can stay by your side anymore. I would only hurt you. Don't  worry, i will be watching you from afar and i will be in your heart. If you ever miss me just look at your phone everyday at 4pm there will be a surprise. Anyways, please be healthy. Promise me you'll get out of here and make your fans happy. Thanks for last night. I really enjoyed it. Yah! How can you give me a hickey?! Hehe don't worry i gave you one too...hehe...saranghaeyeo."

I miss the way she says my name. What does she mean she gave me one too. I grabbed my phone, turn on the camera, turned it to selfie mode and looked at my neck. I saw a medium sized hickey right under my jaw.. I couldnt help but chuckle. I still cant believe she left me. Again.

Chae Rin's POV
When i got back to my apartment that lazy Tori was still sleeping. How lazy can she be? I grabbed some eggs and made two omelettes, i made some sausages, and i made some spicy kimchi fried rice and poured some orange juice into two cups and set the table. I walked to the room Tori was sleeping in and woke her up.

"Rise and shine honey~ its morning...we have a long day ahead of us."
"Honey? Really?"
"Yep, now get up before i kiss you~"
"No way im up....whats the plan today?"
"Well, we are going to go to namsan tower, namsan mountian, and then im taking you to Busan."
"Really? I cant wait. I really want to visit jeju island to."
"Hehe, ok we'll go next week."
"YAS!!! I'm so excited....by the way what happened with you yesterday?"
"Oh...umm....i...i...i broke up with him.."
"WHAT?!? What happened to our plan?"
"Sorry, I just cant stay by him."
"So you're just going to give up like that. Not even gonna get him back."
"Lets go eat..the food is getting cold."
"Jess"
"Look, i don't want him to be in danger so please, lets not talk about this and lets go...Namsan mountain is where we are going first. I know a small camping site up there if you want we can stay for a day and a half, and now that you said that you learned Korean, you can pay for the food we'll be buying before we leave."
"Ugh! Fine....sure..let's do it...let me pack a few things."
"Great we are leaving in an hour."
"Ok...hey can i get that one guys phone number?"
"Which one?"
"The one that was wearing the red sweater...no design."
"Oh V Oppa....sure here...its....010-xxx-xxxx"
"Thank you!"

I walked out and went to pack some clothes for the day since i already ate.

Taehyung's POV
I was sitting in JungKook's hospital room and looking through my phone when i got a phone call from a unknown caller.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Ah, your Chae Rin's friend"
"Ne, my name is Taehyung but you can call me V"
"Ok bye"

Awkward

I hung up and smiled.

"Hyung, who was that?"
"Oh, Kookie your up..that was a friend."
"Oh"
"Let me get you some food."
"Arraso"

I left to get him some food. I received a text

"By the way my name is Victoria but call me Tori"

I smiled at it and put my phone away.

Luna's POV
"Ma'am,--"
"SHUT UP!! You guys are useless...you failed one to many times...find where she is going next and I'll take cake of her."
"Ma'am"
"WHAT!?!"
"We just saw her come out of a market with her friend. She is going to Namsan mountain."
"Great. Get the car ready. I'm going to get the job done myself."
"Yes ma'am"