Chapter Seventy Four

*This is all told from 3rd person view.*

As the girls and guys got ready for the trip they all decided to meet up at Chae Rin's apartment.

"Is everyone here?" Jin, the eldest of them all asking while checking each one of their bags making sure they have what they need.

NamJoon wanted to make sure everyone was there so he did a roll call and of course, everyone was present.

"All right let's go!" Taehyung said with a full rectangle smile plastered on his face.

Smiling to one another they got into the 3 cars they decided to rent.

JungKook and Chae Rin in one car with Yoongi and Christable.

Hoseok and Anna in one car with Jin and Stephanie.

Taehyung and Shizuyo in one car with Jimin and NamJoon.

As they made their way to Nonjitmul Beach House JungKook could help but stare at Chae Rin as she looked out her window.

"I still can't believe you're alive Oppa" Christable says as she rests her hand on his.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you as soon as everyone found out. I was still trying to figure out how to tell you." Yoongi replied as his face turned beet red.

"Its ok. Although I'm confused, upset, and probably going crazy, I forgive you." Christable says with a wide smile.

After a few hours they finally arrived to their destination.

"Good evening, you must be the big family that rented out this entire house." One of the door men says as JungKook steps out of the car.

"Yes" JungKook simply replied.

"Yes, we are. I'm assuming you are Bradley. The man taking care of us." Yoongi spoke to the door man.

"No sir, Bradley is waiting for all of you inside. You may leave your things, we'll take it from here." the door man replied before bowing and signaling for the other door men to help him.

They follow the man into the huge, white building coming up to the reception desk.

"Mary, JJ, this is the family that we'll be taking care of for the next 3 weeks. please show them around." The man spoke to the two ladies at the desk.

The two nods and leads them on a tour around the big house. Showing all the rooms, the inside pool, outside pool, hot tub, spa room, sauna, tanning area, and the dog area.(These are all made up. The place is real but everything else is fake.) After the tour Mary had left leaving JJ to show them to their rooms after having retelling the rules of the house to them.

JungKook sat on the bed watching Chae Rin put her clothes into the closet and drawer.

"Let's start over Chae" He spoke feeling hopeful.

"What?" Chae Rin paused what she was doing, facing JungKook she questioned him.

"I want to start fresh with you. I want to start over." JungKook says clarifying what he just said.

"I don't want to." Chae Rin says without hesitation.

"What?" JungKook replied in a disbelief.

"I don't want to . Everything happened because of us. Everything that has happened was because of the two of us. If anything, I just want a break. I just want to relax, clear my mind and understand everything we just went through." Chae Rin explained herself.

"Chae, you can't be serious." JungKook says again in disbelief.

"Look Oppa, to you it might be nothing but to me its a whole lot of everything. When your dad died, I felt the most guilt I've ever felt. Having killed YongGuk, it just made my guilt even worst. Although I hated him and didn't know him well, I can't over the fact that I killed a man who probably has family waiting for him, a lover waiting for him, promises to fulfill, maybe even children waiting for him to come home. Its not something I can't just forget like I didn't do anything. I'm sorry JungKook but, let's just take a break ok." Chae Rin says before grabbing her phone leaving their room.

For the rest of the night JungKook and Chae Rin didn't speak to one another. Even though their heart ached for each other. JungKook finished unpacking both his things and Chae Rin's things. He was going to get ready for bed when he noticed the time. 1.30am. Chae Rin was still not back yet and he became worried. He grabbed his phone that was sitting near the TV and texted Chae Rin.

JK: Where are you? It's late, you should come back to the room now.

CR: I'm sitting out at the pool with Chris, Anna, and Shizuyo. I'll come back in a bit.

JK: Okay. Then I'm going to wash up first and head to bed. I'm running you a hot bath so don't stay out too long or the water will turn cold.

CR: Thanks JungKook.

Chae Rin places her phone next to her on the chair and turns back to the 3 girls and sighs.

"You can't keep avoiding him. You love him. He loves you. You both deserve happiness Chae. Why break it off with him?" Shizuyo asked full of curiosity.

"I just want to take a break that's all. With everything that has happened the past few years is just too much. I mean Yoongi Oppa, he's supposed to be dead. I mean, we did a whole funeral for him. we even buried his casket 6 feet under ground. I killed YongGuk. And me and JungKook, our relationship has never been strong. It's always has been on and off. I mean think about it." Chae Rin explained her thoughts.

After a while of chatting the girls had decided to go back to their rooms to rest for the day they have in front of them. Chae entered her room quietly as she remember JungKook telling her that he was going to sleep. Chae Rin tiptoes over to the closet seeing her cloths hung up. She grabbed her night gown and a new pair of under garments and headed to the bathroom to see the bath already drawn of hot water which was now warm.

About 1 hour has passed and Chae Rin finally comes out of the bathroom. She gets into the bed next to JungKook. She smiles at him and kisses his cheek before laying down falling into a deep sleep.