Chapter Sixty Eight

Chae's POV

Up until 12 I didn't stop boxing and going through the training JaeSoo set for me. JaeSoo is the guy who is supposedly my coach set by this mystery guy. JaeSoo told me strictly to stay on the diet he gave me.

Fruits and veggies for breakfast, stove grilled chicken breast with veggies for lunch, and 2 sweet potatoes and 2 English cucumber for dinner (picture in media).

I went to the store and bought 2 months worth of the diet. I have my dad to thanks for the secret money he hid just for me.

*Flashback*

I was just chilling in my living room while Yoongi Oppa and Jin Oppa where trying to fix the bathroom door that RapMon Oppa had broke when Jimin Oppa came into my apartment and handed me my mail.

"The reception lady told me to give you this."

I grabbed and looked at the mail and it was from my dad. It was something he wrote before he died. I stood up and walked to my room closing the door forgetting to lock it. I took out the letter and read it.

Letter:

"Chae Rin-ah,

You'll get this when I'm already gone. I had given this to a friend of mine to watch over you from a distance and to give this to you when he feels you are ready to see it.

I just want to apologize for putting you in so much harm. I never meant for any of this to happen but the moment I asked for the loans from those people I knew I made a mistake and hid from them many times. That was why we kept moving from place to place.

I never wanted you to be in any danger. I failed to keep you safe. I don't know if you have found out yet or not but Min Yoongi in that BTS group is your biological brother. When your mother died I couldn't possibly take care of you both. Your brother didn't understand what was going on but agreed to stay with his aunt who has fully adopted him to be her son. Stick with him and make sure he protects you better than I did.

From all the job I worked from the day you were born til the day I died, I save for you and your brother. This is the account number under your name for 40 million dollars. It may seem a lot but don't think about it that way. I earned this money for you to use. Spend it wisely and don't make the same mistakes I made.

I hope you can forgive me for all the wrong I've done to you. I love you very much. even though I am gone, I am still with you every step of the way. Stay safe.

Love, dad"

With my teary eyes I look that the account number and password. I held the letter to my heart and broke down crying. Yoongi Oppa came in to tell me that the door was fixed but saw me crying and instead held me in his arms while rubbing my back. He sees the note and sighs.

*End of flashback*

I got back home and saw that JungKook had left. Without leaving a note.

"And I was getting yelled at for not leaving a note. Geez." I thought to myself.

I put the groceries away and went to shower and change. While I was in the shower my phone rang so I reached my hand out and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Chae, what are you doing?"

"uh, showering"

"Oh...umm...why did you answer if your in the shower?"

"What do you need Taehyung Oppa?"

"The guys wants to know if you want to hang out today"

"Sure, I 'll come by when I finish up here."