Chapter twenty eight

Chae Rin's POV
Its been weeks and I'm finally out of the hospital. I signed myself out. And told them to let my Oppa know. I packed up everything and left. During the time I was in the hospital, got7 has been visiting me a lot. Especially BamBam. When I gave him his phone back he noticed that I took some selcas and added my phone number in there. We text and call each other whenever we are bored and I been having such a great time hanging out with him. I got even closer to got7 and not just with JB Oppa. Oh! I met JB Oppa while I was living here before I left with my family to all this different places. Ive been keeping touch with him and eventually he became famous. I am so proud of him. He is like another brother of mine. I miss HyunWoo and Shizuyo so much. HyunWoo left to study abroad and Shizuyo left the go back to Japan with her mom. They wont be coming back for at least 3 to 4 years. Ugh! I miss them so much.

I get out of the cab I called for and I was at Haeundae Beach. I put on my long thin white sweater and paid the driver. I walked over the water and dropped my stuff on the sand and stood looking at the water. The sky was the color of grey. The wind blowing making my hair fly in every direction. I hug myself. Hearing a car pull up I look at that direction and I see a bunch a men with cameras come out and then a couple came out. JungKook and Luna. I ignore them and pick up my stuff and walk to the further away. To a area where I could barely see them. After a while I became curious of what was happening so I picked up my stuff and walk towards them. The wind was beginning to blow really hard. I still walked towards them once I was close enough I notice they were here for a couple photo shoot. I walked away knowing I would just be in the way.

"Chae Rin?"

I turn around a saw JungKook looking at me. I bowed and walked away hoping he will just go back and finish his photo shoot. As I was walking I was pulled back. As I was turned around I see that it was JungKook. I tried pulling away but his grip just got tighter causing me to drop my stuff on the ground.

"Your out of the hospital?"
"Yes, now let go of me"

He didn't let go of me. Luna came over and hung onto his arm. I took my chance and pulled away. I picked up my stuff and ran away. Just before I left I looked back and let a tear fall down my cheek. I turn away and ran.

JungKook's POV
Finally back in Busan. But I'm not here to visit family. I'm here to do a photo shoot with Luna. We posed over a dozen times. After looking at the photos I was walking back to stand in front of the camera when I see her. What is she doing out of the hospital? I call out her name without thinking. She bows and walks away. Without thinking I walk to her and grab her hand. She struggles to get put but i just held onto her tighter.  I asked if she was out of the hospital and she told me she was.
Luna came and clung onto my arm making me loosen my grip and Chae Rin pulled away. She ran and then she stopped. She looked back and I could see a tear come down her cheek.

"Just forget about her Oppa."

But I can't

"Come on Oppa. Lets go back."

Chae Rin's POV
I went back to my apartment and cleaned up the place. I made myself some Ramen. I decided to watch TV so I turned it on. As I flipped through the channels I came across a channel with HyunWoo on it so I stay on that channel. I was wondering why he would be on TV until I remembered that he was in film school and every week there would be a live broadcast where he is studying at. I admire with school and the area. HyunWoo showed up. He was speaking English.

"Wow!!! Oppa is speaking English! Fluently to!!"

I am so happy for him. It was getting late and I'm surprised Suga Oppa only called me once and texted me once. He must be really busy. I was heading to bed when I heard a knock at my door. I looked through the peek whole and saw JungKook. 'What is he doing here?' I opened the door and he fell to the ground in front of me.

"JungKook!"

I brought myself down to his level and a strong smell of soju hit me like a brick.

"What are you doing drinking?"

I breathe threw my mouth and held him up. I carried him to my bed room and let him sleep on my bed. I took off his shirt and put a blanket over him, I then took off his pants. I left to get a cloth and a bowl of warm water. I kneel next to him on the ground. I squeeze out the water and started to wipe his body. After wiping his body I placed the wet cloth on his forehead and was about to head out when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. He back hugged me.

"Please don't leave. I miss you so much. I miss us. Please just stay by my side. Please love me again. Come back to me."

I tried to get up as I know he is just saying this cause he is drunk. He hugged me tighter.

"Please. Chae Rin. Please just stay like this. Please let me hug you again."

I stayed put. I couldn't say anything.

"Chae Rin, please come back to me. I miss you so much. I cant forget my feelings for you. I cant forget you. I cant let go of you. Everyday I feel as if something or someone is missing in my life. I realize that you are that person that is missing from my life. Please come back into my life. Please love me again."