Jhope POV

Ok I have a secret I've been dating for awhile now. No one in the group knows but Jimin. That little punk better not tell anyone. It bad enough I have to keep it a secret. On our days off I would lie to meet my parents to meet my beautiful girlfriend. Anna. She is the most beautiful girl ever. We met at the camp when Chae got in an incident. After that we kinda just kept in touch and now we're dating. I think I'm ready to tell the others.
I decided to call Anna to tell her first.

"Hey Babe, I think it's time to tell them. Would you mind coming over?"

"Are you sure? If you are I'll be there in 10"

"Yeah, I'm ready"

"Okie, I'll be there in 10."

"Ok, see you then. Bye love you"

"I love you to"

We hung up and I talked to myself of how I would tell them.

10 minutes later

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran and pushed Jin Hyung out of the way and stood in front of the door.

"What are you doing?"-Jin
"Yah! are you crazy? why did you push your hyung?"-Rapmon

I took a big breath as everyone gathered in front of the door.

"Ok, everyone, when I open this door please do not freak out ok."

everyone nodded. I slowly opened the door revealing Anna.

"Who is that?!"-BTS

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Anna"

"What?!"

HelloBabe3 I hope you like...sorry it so short..there will be more coming...