Chapter thirty three

Chae Rin's POV
We went to the hospital and i kept looking down at my shirt and pants. Blood. So much blood. So much. Every time i close my eyes i would see him lying in my lap. Eyes closed. Not moving. Not talking anymore. Not talking to me. Him looking pale. I couldn't stop looking at my shirt.

"Jess, you should go changed. I'll come with you."

I shook my head. I wanted to stay. I wanted to see him. I wanted to know that he is ok. If he is ok.

"She's right Chae. Go and change."-Rapmon

Just then the doctor came out of the ER

"How is he doc?"-Jin

"Yes, doctor..h..ho...how is he?"

My voice shook. I was nervous. My hands shook. I wasn't myself.

"He is stable. Although he lost a lot of blood we were able to get him blood asap. We are currently checking his vitals, breathing and his heart rate. We are moving him to a different room where he would be comfortable and we are hoping he will wake up by tonight or tomorrow."

"Thank you doc."-Rapmon

He bowed and left.....i let out a shaky relief breath and feel to the ground. Tori came to my level and rubbed my arm calming me down. Seeing him like this is all my fault. If i hadn't return. If i had stayed away. He wouldn't be hurt. If i stay he will be in more danger. BTS will be in danger because of me if i stay. Luna. She'll hurt them if i don't get away from them. She wont rest until im gone. I need to stay away. Tears came out of my eyes.

"Jess, whats up? Are you ready for what we talked about? Are you ready to face him?"

I couldn't say anything. I shook my head. I stood up and ran out. Tori ran after me.

"Jess! Jessica!"

I stopped the moment i ran out those doors. I sat on the stairs.

"Jess, What are you doing? Now is the time. Make him realize who you are. Make him yours."
"I cant Tori. I just cant. I'm...its....its my fault."
"No its not. Him being here isn't your fault. This has nothing to do with you."
"But it does. Its my fault."
"What are you talking about Jess?"
"BECAUSE OF ME HE IS HERE!!! BECAUSE I'M HERE HE IS LIKE THIS!!! BECAUSE I'M NEAR THEM LUNA WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL I'M GONE AND BECAUSE OF THOSE THREATS BTS WANTS TO PROTECT ME FROM DANGER BY DOING THAT THEY ARE GETTING HURT!!! BECAUSE OF ME THEY ARE IN DANGER YOU WILL BE IN DANGER AS WELL!!! BECAUSE OF ME I JUST NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM AND FROM HERE!!! BECAUSE I'M HERE BACK IN KOREA JUNGKOOK GOT HURT!!!!! because of me."
"So that's it. Your just going to run away. Without a fight. What happened to you? What happened to the Jessica who was always brave? Never once gave up. Even if it was hard. The Jessica who never ran away from danger or any problem, is she still here?"
"No, that Jessica has disappeared. She changed. She became weak from love. Her love for you, BTS and JungKook weaken her. She became her weakness. She changed. She is not that strong anymore. She doesn't want to see the ones she loves get hurt. Love changed her."
"Well, there is no way in hell am i going to let you leave me just like that. Where you go, i go. And nothing is going to stop me from being by your side the rest of your life. I'm going to be by your side whether you like it or not."
"I'm....im not going to stop you. I will be needing someone to help feed me. Hehe, i would also like some company at my apartment."

I look down at my shirt. The blood. JungKook. I closed my eyes and stood up.

"Lets go to my place."

Tori smiled and we left to my apartment.

Suga's POV
I knew it. Luna! I knew it. We....i need to do something about it. I cant risk Chae being hurt. I forgot about her, i let her get hurt way to many times. There is no way in swag hell am i letting Luna hurt Chae. I'm going to protect her like i should've been doing already.

Don't worry Chae, I'll help you.

I went back to JungKook's room and the first thing i see is BTS sleeping. I went to sit next to him. I ruffled his hair.

"Get better you punk. Chae Rin needs you. You need to protect her."

I sat there next to him hoping he'll open his eyes. I pulled out my phone and started looking into my social media.

As i was looking at my twitter i heard mumbling, i thought it was V, Jimin, or Jhope so i ignored it until the mumbling became more clear.

"Chae Rin"

It was JungKook.

Tori's POV
I was in a deep sleep when i heard screaming and yelling from Jessica's room

"JungKook!"

She loves him.....

Hello fellow Readers.

Here is a short chapter...its Christmas here so its a Christmas special gift for you. Merry Christmas and i wish you all a happy new year. I wish your new will start out fresh like it should. Start out with a bright smile, with great laughter.

I apologize for not updating...this days ive been really busy getting my grades up, catching up on sleep, and getting better from the flu. I hope you all can forgive me.

As of right now, i am on break so i'll be getting a lot of rest so that means........MORE UPDATING!!!

😄😄😄😄😄 Happy faces i know right 😄😄😄😄😄

Lmao....anyways...i hope you enjoy this chapter....

Oh, also im doing a contest...see next page for more info....

There will be 5 winners.....(btw...i wont be able to get you guys anything because am i poor bitch and i dont know where y'all live and i dont want you guys to tell me because i wont remember, so this will be special....i promise with my life(more like my stories)...lol....anyways...carry on)

I will message those winner why they've won...so please do this......