Chapter Sixty Six

Chae's POV

It's been all day and I haven't seen JungKook Oppa at all. What is he doing that he's so busy that he can't even come and see me after being away for 3 years? Did his men find something on YongGuk? Does he know something he isn't telling the rest of us? I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"I'm kinda busy Chae, I'll you later"

*dial tone*

I scoffed and threw my phone on my bed and went to the living to turn on the TV. Normally I would have shut the curtains at this time but I wanted to see the moon tonight so I kept it open. I looked out the big window and noticed a black and white car sitting right across the street from my apartment room. At first I didn't care for it as I thought it could just be someone who lives in this building and decided to park over there. But then I notice the 2 men sitting in the car. One was sleeping and the other one was on his phone. I went to get my phone and called JungKook again but he didn't pick up. I was going to call again but I received a call from a restricted phone number.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"If you want to know what is going on sneak away and come to the furthest boxing club in the city"

*dial tone*

"Geez what is with people and hanging up?" I thought to myself

I thought of what he said and went to wear better clothing. Since I was going to a boxing club I put on leggings, a sports bra under a windbreaker, and my black and white converse. I grabbed my phone, closed the curtains and left my apartment. When I got to the lobby I saw the 2 men getting out of the car, I put up the hoodie of the windbreaker and asked the front desk for a black face mask. I existed while they entered. I walked around the corner then pulled out my phone looking for the furthest boxing club in the city and found it. 2 hours and 20 minutes away. I stopped a taxi and made my way to the boxing club.

JungKook's POV

After a few practice with my gun and knife I decided to take a break. I took a drink of water and continued with boxing. Hours went by and I got a call from Chae. I answered and told her I would call her back and continued to box. Which I regretted because when I finished I had 5 missed calls from Chae, 2 from Jin hyung, 3 from RapMon hyung and like 20 from Taehyung hyung. I started with Chae but she didn't pick up and I just thought she was upset with me until Taehyung hyung called me again.

"Whassup Taehyung hyung?"

"Ya! Why haven't you answered any of our calls?!"

"I was doing something."

"*sigh* Do you even know that Chae is missing?"

"What?!"

"Yeah, we can't get a hold of her. She isn't home."

"Let me call her and see if she pick up the phone, I''l meet you guys. Where are you?"

"Unicorn Cafe"

I called Chae again and it just went straight to voicemail. I call again and this time she picks up.

"Yah! Chae where are you?"

"Now you wanna talk. I'm just taking a breather at Oppa's grave."

"*deep breath* Stay right there. I'm coming to you"

I hung up and texted hyungs to let them know. I grabbed my coat and left.

Chae's POV

I got to the boxing club and saw a note on the door.

"Chae Rin, head to the ring and find the black pair of boxing gloves"

I opened the door to enter the dark pitch black room. Using the light from my phone I turned on the light and head towards the ring. Sitting in the middle of the ring was the black pair of gloves. I picked them up only to see a bulked up man coming out of the back room.

"You Chae Rin?"

I nodded

"I was told to give this to you and to give you boxing lessons"

He handed me a tape recorder and stepped away to listen to it.

"We have eyes on Chae Rin and JungKook. We just need to know when and where to take action. We have everything plan. We go enough men and we have enough weapons. Anyone who tries to help them will be facing our men. Don't worry sir, I have chosen a place away from the cities. No one will ever know what happens"

I stopped it and took out the tape before destroying it. I put on the gloves and got into the ring. For the next few hours I spent it boxing with the man.

Hours later I finally finished and went to Yoongi Oppa's grave to sit with him for awhile when I got a call from JungKook. I told him where I was and he told me to wait.

"Not like I'm going anywhere" I said looking at my phone.

With his picture laying on the ground at his grave I laid down next to his picture and without my knowledge I started to cry. Next thing I know I hear a bunch of men calling out for me. I looked up to see BTS running into the graveyard. They make their way to me. I just continued to lay there. Lifeless almost. Taehyung reached me first since he came running with JungKook behind him. When he saw me he stopped in his track catching his breath before sitting down. As everyone else gathered around Jin Oppa just straight up yelled at me since he was the next closes to me beside JungKook. He was like another related brother to me, it felt like.

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! JUST GOING OFF LIKE THAT NOT LETTING ANYONE KNOW. NOT EVEN A NOTE!"

I just ignored him and stay where I am.

"Chae, I know how you are feeling but it's been 3 years. We have to have the strength to move on" He spoke again in a much softer voice.

I sat up and let the tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I said as i wiped the tears away.

JungKook picks me up and wraps his arms around me.

I whisper into his ear,

"I know whats going on"

and he looks at me shocked.