Chapter Fifty Eight

Chae's POV
I feel cold. I was sitting on the floor up against the wall my mouth is covered with tape, my eyes are covered with a blind fold, my hands are tied together behind my back, and my feet were tied together. I could smell wood burning. I could hear the wind blowing in the air. After a couple minutes, i heard voices. A man and a woman. The man sounded fierce and mean. Rough and husked. The woman sounded scared, terrified and worried. She sounded like she just got done crying.

"Shut up! Everything will be ok. We just need JungKook to come back from Japan and come here to get his lover. Then I'll get him."

"YongGuk! Its not worth it. You're finally back after so long and you bring trouble. You weren't like this!"

"Shut up Faith! His father took everything from us! His father killed my mother and your family! He deserves to die in his fathers place."

"Then why did you kidnap her? What does she have to do with this besides being JungKook's lover?"

"Are you an idiot?! She was the one who killed his father. Once i kill JungKook, im gonna kill her. I wanted to kill his father in place of my mother. She ruined it for me."

I heard everything. They were across from me. They were far but yet i heard them. They were practically yelling at each other. I am scared. Tears were racing each other down the sides of my face, wetting the cloth covering my eyes.

"Yoongi Oppa please save me, JungKook Oppa please save me"

I thought.

Next day

Jin's POV
"Dayum it! Where could she be?!"-Jhope

We've all been trying to find Chae but there is no sign of her. Yoongi has it worst. He's been so worried he hasn't eaten. I'm worried about him. Yeah i understand that he wants to find Chae but he needs to take care of himself. He hasn't even slept. We were sitting in the living room of the dorm when the door opened.

Jimin V and JungKook.

We all went to hug them.

"Oh Ma Gawd, i miss you guys so much!"-V

"We missed you guys too"-Jhope

"Where is Suga Hyung?"-JungKook

"In his room. He got home just a few minutes before you guys walk in. He was out all night trying to look for Chae."-Rapmon

JungKook's POV
I walked over to Suga Hyung's room and i could hear him cussing under his breath. I opened the door a little, enough to see him. He was sitting in his bed. Looking at his cellphone. He was crying. He looks at his desk and there was Chae's cellphone and car keys. You could see the tears in his eyes. Each tears falling right after one another. I knocked on the door and went in.

"When did you get here?"

"I just got here."

I sat on his bed next to him.

"Its my fault"

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"I texted her to meet the boys at the park and forgot about it. Then PD-nim called and said for us to meet up with him and i didnt tell her to go home. She stayed there for who knows how long."

"I'm sure you didnt mean it hyung"

"But i did. She was spending so much time with Christable that i actually got jealous. I wanted to have sometime with Christable alone."

I was going to say something but my phone message notifications alerted me.

It was a video. I clicked on it and there was YongGuk.