Chapter twenty four

JungKook's POV
I heard my name being said numbers of times but i just couldn't open my eyes. I was to weak. Everything was black, dark, and cold. I want to hold her. I need her. I'm so cold. Everything is so cold and dark i needed her by my side. I then see something shiny in the distance. It was a bring light. I covered my eyes from the light. As i do i start to see someone. Someone was standing in front of the light. I looked closer and saw her. The one i love. The one i longed to see. She was smiling. Waving at me. I walked towards her but as i continued to walk the further she seemed to go. I then see that she was turning around.
"Chae Rin-ah don't go! Don't leave me! Don't leave here without you!"

I woke up in a white room hearing a monitor beeping. I realized i was in a hospital room.I closed my eyes and wiped away the sweat that was building on my face. I looked to my right and saw Suga Hyung.

"How you doing?"
"I'm doing ok i guess. How is Chae Rin, Hyung?"
"How can you worry about her when your like this? She is doing alright. She fainted after seeing you like this"
"I worry because i love her. Is she really ok?"
"Yeah don't worry. When you fainted she got up, pulled the needles out of her and ran to you."
"Ah Jimin Hyung your here."
"Yeah. Jhope Hyung to"
"Yeah, she didn't let go of you that three doctors had to come in and sedate her. She still asleep"
"Really Jhope hyung? Can i see her?"

They nodded. I got up slowly and went to her room. Once i got there it was just her asleep. I went to sit by her side. I held her and kissed her hand. I felt her move so i stepped away. I looked into her eyes and i could tell she was happy to see that i was alright. I moved closer to her. She moved away.

"Please just let me."

I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't respond but then she slowly did. I felt so happy to be doing this her again. I missed this so bad. I miss her. After a few minutes i broke the kiss and walked away crying.

Chae Rin's POV
After Kookie kisses me he stopped and walked away. I didn't want him to stop i wanted him to stay with me. I didn't want him to leave. I miss him so bad. As he walks away i start to cry but i make sure he does t notice that i was. When he was out of my room i burst into tears. Tears that wouldn't stop. I cried so hard i didn't realize that JungKook had hugged me.

"I miss you so much."

I hugged him. He then kissed me again.

Suga's POV
"I'm going to check on them."

I left JungKook's room and went the Chae Rin's when i got there i opened the door and saw a scene i was not expecting to see. They didn't even notice i walk in on them kissing. It kinda awkward to be seeing this..since she is my sister.

"*Clears throat*"

They broke away and looked at me. They gave me an awkward look and JungKook stood up. BTS came in and then Chae Rin then spoke.

"Guys i have something to say to you guy."