Chapter eleven

Chae Rin's POV

"Its nice to see you again"

'What is he up to?'

I saw him come closer to me and then I kneed him in his place and he fell to the ground holding his dick. I chuckle and bent down to his level.

"It is nice to see you again to. This is the first time I'm going to warn you. I'm stronger now and I'll get you and your dad back for what happened to my dad"

I stood up and walked out of the room. I grabbed a few more drinks and I was totally out of it. The party ended and Shizuyo offered me to stay but I wanted to go home.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay? I mean you can't even walk right."

"Yes I'm sure. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

I hugged her goodbye and went home. As I walk home since Shizuyo wouldn't let me drive I ran into these guys.

"Hey beautiful, why don't you stay and have some fun?"

One of the said.

"No thanks. I don't hang with people like you."

I said pulling my arm away. He then called out to his friends and they came to hold me. I struggled and and got out of their grip. I kick one guy's dick and knocked out the other. With one guy left I try running away. He grabs my arm and spins me around. He punches my stomach, leaving me to fall to the ground clutching my stomach. He kicks me to the ground and tries to get on top of me. I struggle to get him off but I just couldn't. I was weak and drunk. I then yelled out the first name that came to my head.

"JungKook!"

JungKook's POV

I was walking home when I heard some one laughing. I walked towards the sound of laughter and saw a man in his 40s on top of a young girl. As I got closer I realize that it was Chae Rin. I Just stood there in shock. I felt my body becoming hot and filled with anger. As I kept walking she shouted for me. I than ran up to him and punched him and pulled him off her. She sat up against the wall with tears in her eyes. I beat him till he was unconscious and went to her. Standing in front of her I could smell a strong liquor smell coming from her. She was drunk. She cried and before I could stand up to leave she pulls me and cries into my chest. Remembering the first time she did this to me, I smiled.

Chae Rin's POV

He came. He came to help me. I called for him. I couldn't do anything but pull him down and push myself into his chest and cried. As I did that I remembered the first time I did this to him and I just kept crying.

"I miss him."

"I know you do. But he's in a better place now."

"It should've been me."

I said before everything went black.

JungKook's POV

She fainted and I didn't know what to do so I carried her to the dorm.

I rang the bell and Jimin Hyung opened the door.

"Guys he's home!" Jimin shouted as they all rushed to the door.

"JungKook Where ha-- Whose that?" Rapmon Hyung asked me.

I explained everything and they understood. Jin Hyung helped carried her to my room and asked our stylist to change her. When she finished I went into my room while everyone was fast asleep on the couches.

As I walk into my room and sit next to my bed. She is like an angle. I then fell asleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I wake up to the sound of crying. I open my eyes and see that Chae Rin is sweating and she is crying. I got up and went to her. I hear her mumble words.

"Appa, please don't leave me. Omma please don't take Appa from me."

She moves side to side crying. She held her hands out and I held her hand. After doing so she stopped moving and crying.

"I Love You Appa"

Chae Rin's POV

I woke up the next day and I find myself lying on a bed different from mine and I see a figure next to me. I look and I see JungKook. I see that his lip was busted and was bleeding. I then remembered what had happened last night. With his head on the bed and body on the side, I move to his side and I did something unexpected. I lean towards him and I kissed him.