bruh I just cleaned part 1

A/N; CHECK OUT MY NEW ONE SHOTS BOOK :)

The picture that you see is the real title but since I'm weird i wanted to write "bruh i just cleaned" cause....you know it goes with the story but that's for the second part XD y'all will love it......but anyways This is for my good old friend FoxyFallon.....this is a minicat. She asked for one and I will gladly do what she told me. She also helped me with it so thanks fox♡ and as always.....I hope ye enjoy xD

Mini's pov

I woke up next to the best thing that can ever happen to me......my boyfriend tyler. He is great, he is funny, caring, clumsy, stupid, mean, protective,sweet, silly and many....many more things.
I was in bed next to tyler and it was pretty early so I don't think tyler would wake up at this time. It was nice it was just me thinking and his soft snoring. I was wondering on how where they gonna react to us......
Who is they it's are crew. What if they think different of us. What if my suscribers were assholes like all the Internet......what if they reject us...... a tear came over my right cheek. I sigh and deside to do the house for a while. This house can use a little cleaning. I cleaned the hole house exept the room, cause tyler was there. I look at myself. "Ugh... I need a shower"

Time skip!!!

I finished my shower and put some cloth on. then I went to the kitchen to make some pancakes....or as y'all and tyelr and the crew would say................. PUNCAKES. I laughed at what I said and got to work on the 'puncakes'.

10 minutes later

I was done with the pancakes....they smell great and I put 2 plates down on the table with milk on the side and some fruit on the side. Then I heard foot steps.
"*yawns* PUNCAKES!!!" I giggled and he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. "Goodmorinig sweetie" I giggled and turned around "good morning love" he sits down and we eat. "Hmmmm thanks mini for this puncakes they taste great!" He gave me a thumbs up and shoved more 'puncake' in his mouth.
After wildcat was done I picked both of are plates and washed them. Today. I. Want. The. House. Clean.
He looked at me "well someone wants to be Cinderella~" I roll my eyes "no silly I want the house clean today"
He shrugged "what ever you say babe"
I got a phone call and I picked it up. It was from delirious! Wow that that's a first he never called me.

In the phone!!

Delirious: hey mini what's up?! You doing something Today!
I cover my ears.
Mini: yea to the hospital to grave a new ear cause the way you screamed made my ear fall
Delirious: ha ha ha alright asshole I. was wondering if you wanted to play with us but your not gonna be able to because of your ear......and you have nothing to upload......awww how sad~
Mini: what?! NONONONONONO see I'm better I want to play with you guy- wait......asshole you were black mailing me!
Delirious: AHAHAHAHAHA mini your so naive! Oh god well I wanted to ask wildcat but his dumbass doesn't answer his phone.
Mini: hey don't you dare call my tyler a dumbass....
Delirious: ........
Mini: oh god I said to much! I-Im sorry I mean I didn't say.....I don't... umm.....welll.... I uh-
Delirious: your going out with tyler...
Mini: .......
Delirious: tell me CRAIG!!
I was shocked I never heard delirious say my real name before.....
Mini: ummm
Delirious: *sigh* Are you gay?
Mini: ummm..
Delirious: mini I'm loosing my passions.......tell me what I want to know......ARE. YOU. GAY?
Mini: *sigh* yes....yes I am
Delirious: see was that hard to say~
Mini: sh-shut up! Go ahead tell the rest of are friends I know you hate me for being gay
Delirious: no.....Mini.....we won't hate you welll I won't because....mini....I love....Evan......
Mini: hehe for a second I tought you were gonna say me....I was about to say
Delirious: hahaha yea I wanted it to come out like that....but anyways me and evan are a thing for a long time.
Mini: I knew you always hade a thing for him~
Delirious : shut up and hurry up we gonna play some games.
Mini: okay dad

Hangs up

Hey guys do you guys like it. If you do hit that star button to let me know you like it and I will continue it. Its much appreciated share it with your friends and shit and hope y'all have a nice day

BYE!!!!