Perfect Tragedy (OhmLirious)

Delirious pov

■Everything about ohm is perfect, head to toe. This guy's looks could literally kill anyone. The way his messy brown hair looked like a mop  but yet it complimented his big soft dark brown eyes. He had a pointy nose and semi noticeable cheekbones that made his long face even better. Soft pink lips and on top of all of that, he had facial hair that ran along his sharp jawline. He was tall and had a well enough build body. When ever he was stressed or working out, veins would run along his arms and into his hands. I wasn't into that before but now, God damn do does veins make him look even hotter. Not only that, he has a cute dorky personality and how can you not fall in love with that?

Can't seem to get him out of my mind, but can you really blame me, his the whole package, how can you not?

♤Oh my, Oh my The things this does to meOh my, Oh my Feeling like I can't breatheOh my, Oh my This is a tragedyOh my, Oh myOh my oh♤

♤Oh my, Oh my
The things this does to me
Oh my, Oh my
Feeling like I can't breathe
Oh my, Oh my
This is a tragedy
Oh my, Oh my
Oh my oh♤

■His laugh makes my heart warm and his soft touch makes my body shutter.  His way of seeing things gives me life and just the way he pushes himself to the max everyday makes me belive that I can do the same. The way I can joke around him without having him feel weird about my dark humor, his like my other half. He might be younger then me but man can this boy be an adult sometimes when are small group goes wild. He takes care of the whole group like if he was are dad but that's okay, I like his attention.

■He would get flustered by the dumb things he would do and that makes him even cuter. His a gentleman and a real sweetheart, he deserves the world in my opinion and I think i can give him that world if he let's me in his heart. This man made me fall for him without even knowing it and I kinda hate him for that but that's okay, it wasn't his fault. It was a perfect tragedy, he was the perfect tragedy.

Oh my, Oh my
[vocal chops]
Oh my, Oh my
Feeling like I can't breathe
Oh my, Oh my
[vocal chops]
Oh my, Oh my
[Vocal chops]♡

■He was always perfect in my eyes and I'm blessed to call him mine. It all happen to fast but I'm glad I got a hold of it. It was a bumpy ride but we where alright. I was always fucking up but I'm glad ohm saw that I didn't mean it the bad way, he was there to reassure me when I was down. I'm glad I can spend the rest of my life with him because honestly, I would get lost inside the world without him. I would get crushed under everything but ohm was always there to hold the stuff up for me and wait until I could stand on both legs. He never left me behind because I know he cares and loves me and I'm lucky to have someone that actually wishes to stay by there partners side till the end.

"Ryan. Have I told you before that you're perfect?" I asked. He looks down at me and laughs, squinting as he does so. "Not only perfect, but a perfect tragedy"

I smiled and stold a quick kiss from him before walking infront of him. "Wait for me!" He said while chasing behind me. I laugh while getting a hold of his hand. I ran along the shore with him behind me, screaming for me to slow down and I did. He spins me around and kisses me passionately.

●●●●●●

A/N Sorry guys. I feel like this wasn't good enough but I'm really trying to get something out. I wouldn't call it an authors block because I have so many ideas, yet when ever I'm ready to write them down, I feel like there not good enough. I guess I lost a little inspirations but I won't give up on writing. I'll finish my books and I'll try to make them good, just give me a brake for a while hope you understand (which I highly doubt because I feel like I didn't explain myself correctly but whatever) comment, vote and I'll talk to y'all later,

Also maybe I can do a face reveal and if you want i can start a qna so y'all get to know me better, but that's if y'all want one! Anyways tell me of you do or not and I'll make my best to make it happen, bye!