⚠Tag and something special⚠

Suh dudes 😏 it's been a while since I talked to y'all, aye? Well, let's just jump right into this tag shall we?

First of all, I was tagged by the amazing misty-chaos (ps. Follow her if you haven't already, she's amazing) and I'm gonna answer her questions cause I have nothing else to do with my life xD jk I love you, misty 🤗

And this song is ma shite xD

Also! Before I answer the questions  I have an important thing to announce to y'all, but that'll be at the end of this so stick around for that please.

■■■■■■■■■

Q1: Favorite movie?

Hmmm....I don't watch to many movies but If I had to pick one...I'll pick a movie that tripped me the fuck out and that hit me in the feels when I was smaller, which would be Dumbo

I'll pick a movie that tripped me the fuck out and that hit me in the feels when I was smaller, which would be Dumbo

Q2: reason for joining wattpad?

To keep me from doing dumb shit xD jk, it was for fun....I wanted to try out something new in life.

Q3: Coke or Pepsi?

Hmmm, ass

Jk XD can I pick water? Cause I'm not a soda person. I don't like soda and also If you haven't heard that joke please find it cause it's so funny xD

Q4: have you ever been in a romantic relationship?

Yea, I had....but I never gave my 100 percent on them. I wasn't fully feeling the love. That spark in my heart never appeared or that butterflies in my stomach when they kissed me. It didn't feel right to me.....they always gave there full on love to me but I guess it wasn't enough. Ehh...

Q5: what's a language you wish you were fluent in?

Japanese. I just love the way it sounds. Maybe even French but mostly Japanese xD

Q6: Favorite person in the whole world?

You~ ;)

But for real, I would say it could be one of my parents but it's not. I don't have one I guess....not at the moment at least.

But if I had to pick I would say the people I talk to here in wattpad and my best friend Patty, not forgetting fox, glitch, my queen, lazy logs (which was one of the first people that reached out to me when I needed help) misty and a few other more.

■■■■■■

Anyways, that'll be it guys! Who ever wants to do this tag you can answer the same questions I answered and now for the special thing I need to tell you...⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠💖💖💖💖⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Im working on this new book! It's gonna be something new, and totally trippy. It's gonna have different ships but this story is gonna be based on just this 3 people and also it's gonna be from the future type of au. Anyways I won't reveal anything just yet cause I want to keep this on the low.

This book won't come out until I'm officially done with "my secrete admirer" and maybe "kill or be killed"

But for that, as some of  y'all may know....I'm not 100 percent fluent on my English and I'm typing on a phone.....which its pretty shit. So this is where y'all come in! I was wondering if y'all can help me edit this story cause I've been dying to publish this story since I thought of it.

So an editor is needed! Any one  that can help me or know someone that's good for the job, just private message me and we'll figure something out!

Anyways guys, that'll be it for today sorry to keep you here longer then expected but, it is what it is

I'll talk to y'all later....bye ✌✌