very important authors note + tag!

ASUH DUDES!  I have a thing for this whole week planned out so I hope you stay to know more about that!

But before I get into that, I'll be doing a tag! Which I don't do very often cause I feel like it messes up the point of the books but! I feel like we're cool, we're all a big family so why not, I am very thankful for the people that tagged me and I hope you enjoy!

-

I got tagged by...
Dially 
And
@thepandaispurple (didn't let me tag you, sorry)

1. Post a picture of yourself!

Sure, why not?

Fine okay, without a filter

I'm really tall >_<

2. Name 5 of your favorite authors that write your favorite stories!

There not in order but this are my main ones^^ and yes I put more then 5 cause I love there stories

LeviBomBastic
Shingeki_no_attiyyah
InsaneYush
MyEreriSenpai
tusslee
FarisRaven12
Magican_Bunneh
Dially

And a few others!

3. Who are your favorite 10 wattpad authors in general?

I won't be tagging the people I already tagged because I want to give the rest a little chance^^ and again not in order

S0m3th1ngWr0ng
potato_baby
The_Glitched
BoogieStories124
why_hello
The_Phoenix_Ninja101
lazylogs
Yourpersonalprince
ToxicRenai
ticci-toby18943

I have a few others but like I said, don't want to make this list to long like I did with the other one so.... lets get right into the authors note!

This whole week will be #spooky spoopy week (couldn't come up with a better thing to call this xD), yes this thing is 2spoppy4u xD jk anyways! This thing will be where I will be writing spooky one shots this whole week! And I'll have the tag at the beginning or end of the one shot, and if any of you want to try this out along with me feel free to do so and tag me on it so I can read it! Don't be shy or thing that your not good enough for this!

I'll be doing the same thing with Christmas so get into your spiritual week- oh but don't worry if you don't celebrate Halloween or Christmas and you still want to do this it's okay, just write something creepy or something fluffy for does times!

This will be starting Monday! So get ready guys! I love you all and I hope you have a safe and happy week! Bye!