not your fault (h2oVanoss)

Part 1

Cartoonz' pov

"Luke can you help me on something?" Evan asked. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. I heard some shuffling coming from his end and I wait patiently for him to answer.

"It's for Jonathan, I want to show him how much I love him" he said, voice dripped with hope and love. "Uh, yea sure"

"Great! I'm gonna pick you up and then I'm gonna pick up Jonathan's cousin" Evan said. "Cool man. Call me when your outside-"

"Don't even bother, I'm already outside" he said teasingly. I chuckled and graved a few things and told him to give me a minute.

He hangs up and and I quickly graved my keys to my house, I was about to call for my cat but then I remember.

"Oh....right....she isn't here" I shook of that sad gloom and closed the door. I lock my door and walked towards Evan's car. "Hey man!" He called out. "Hey" I managed to say. He gets off of his car and hugs me. I quickly wrap my arms around his body and return the hug to him. "Nice to see you" I told him. He let go and smiles at me. I quickly made my way towards the other side of his car and I got in the car. "So what's the idea?" I told him. He stays quiet and smiles. "I want to propose to him"

My heart stops.

I look at him and he smiles. "You're lying...." I told him. He shakes his head and a goofy grin spreads across his face. 'I can't let him do that' I sigh and rubbed my face. "Do you really think that's a good idea? You guys just broke up, got back together and now your asking him to marry you?" I asked. "Okay maybe I'm getting to ahead of my self, but if you think I shouldn't do it, I'll follow your order" Evan said.

My breath hitched and I quickly looked at him. "Im not saying don't do it cause I don't want you to do it-"

"I know, chill luke" he said while laughing. I sigh softly and put on my sit belt. "Hurry up and pick up Sofia" I told him. He nods and drives away from my house.

-

As we drive to Sofia's place I look out the window. "I told Sofia about me proposing and she was the only one that said 'do it' haha"

"You told more people?" I asked as my eyes drifted towards the Asian male next to me. "No, only you and Sofia"

I nod and looked away once again. "What are we gonna do?" I asked. "Help me pick out an outfit at the mall  and also help me get Jon to belive my bullshit" Evan said as he laughs. I half smiled and looked at the house we where aproching. We saw Sofia outside the house and she ran towards us. We parked on the other side of the street so no one could see us. She said hi to us both and got inside the car.

"Where are you taking him?" Asked Sofia. My attention pokes me and I turn my head towards evan. "To this restaurant....he'll love it, there's fish and stake....and basically all he ever wants for food in one place" Evan said. "Meanwhile we're sitting here waiting for somebody to do something like this to us~" Sofia teasingly said, even though we new it was true, I still managed to laugh.

-

We where at the mall and evan was just Speeding Gonzales this. This man was so excited about this idea that he just couldn't wait, he didn't have to though because time was passing by so fast it was crazy. Me and sofia had jobs to do, are jobs was to text Jonathan. I was the key to everything though, without me, this plan wasn't gonna work. This was all a surprise but it also ment lying.

I texted him to come join me at a restaurant. It was gonna be a special occasion so he had to wear something nice.

I told him to meet over there but he said he didn't have a ride. That his card broke down and I told evan about that.