h20snuckel ~my dark side

Please listen to the song!!!!I Drew that today at 8/21/15 and I feel pretty proud of myself I love everything about this picture it's just AASRGJIFNFNDK I like it xD I could of drawing it better if I wasn't such a derp....what ever enjoy!

Delirious pov
I was getting closer to my destination. I'm gonna tell my friends who I really am. I'm gonna tell them about my place that I know, it's not pretty there and only cartoonz knows about it, I wonder, if I show it to them now....would it make them run away or will they stay....even if it hurts, even if I try to push them out will they return. And will they remind me who I really am? I hope they do.....

I kept walking until I see all of my friends in the park laughing... I sigh and got close to them. They all waved at me and I smile and waved back. I easy wearing my mask and my blue sweater and my black skinny jeans with my vans. "So as you all know....I have to tell you all something" lissy (luke or cartoonz) walked up to me "are you sure you want to do it?" I nod and hugged her "they have to know my dark side..." she smiles and holds my hand. 'I knew she will stay by my side' I say to myself. I smile and look back at them. "Well guys....I want you guys to know that.....I was being abused by my parents and family and almost raped......" there eyes widen. Luna (lui) ran to me and hugged me. She was short but had a great heart. Tyler (that name is for guys amd girls....and this is wildcat) was shocked and craigina (mini) was covering her mouth with her hands. Eva (vanoss) walked up to me and graved me and hugged me. No space between us. Her hand behind my head. Dianna (nogla) was hugging Luna cause she was crying and she looked at me. "Im sorry to hear that" I smile weakly. "My brother is a killer and he made me kill with him......I grew up killing and I'm gonna stay like that....forever" they all froze and cartoonz was still holding my hand tightly. All the girls took and step back. I was hurt. "You won't kill us....we are family" Eva said. I smiled "i woudnt" we accept you for the way you really are" They all said and hugged me. I felt someone hug me from behind. "We all have a dark side delirious... and we will stick together to help each other" she kissed the back of my neck and it send shivers down my back.

♡♡♡♡☆♡♡¤¤♡☆♡¤♡¤¤¤♡♡☆☆♡

I was on the floor of my parents house".....I....killed...them.......I.....I'm....wow..." it wasn't my fault they where mean to me....calling me names and abusing me. "I can't stand up for myself! I'm old enough.....I never needed you anyways" as the tears where falling, my heart was....numb I coudnt feel anything anymore.....I took of my mask and placed it in the table. "You really are delirious...." I say to myself.....all my family where dead, well atleast not all of them.....I felt a warm hand on my sholder. "Do they love me.....still even with my dark side...." "don't run away.....promise you'll stay" I turn around to see Brenda (Brock). "You coudnt control yourself.....we all have it in us...." I took a step back "Brenda leave i don't want to hurt you!" I say with more tears running down my face. She came closer to me. "No I want to show you that we are not alone! We have each other" she graved the back of my head with her hand and slammed her lips against mine. As soon as her lips touched mine, my world stoped and all the pain went away. It was only me and her no dead bodies no pain, no lies, only happiness. We broke apart for air. "I-i love you" Brenda said. My heart was beating again. I was feeling love I wasn't feeling numbness. I was happy for ones....no more bad memories. "Do you love me?" I stayed for a while and I kissed her one more time "don't run away......promise you'll stay with me...." he giggles and hugs me "always...."