Perfect (Ohmlirious)

A/n to much?.....I think I've watched to many dead by daylight videos and may or may not used the idea of ohm being like Professor pyg xD....Also I'm GOING to hell for this, I need to wash my head and eyes in holly water xD

Also I'm GOING to hell for this, I need to wash my head and eyes in holly water xD

Oh well~

(Warning: kinks)

~~~~

Run. Run and don't look back.

"Oh delirious~" the killer called out.

Delirious freezes and curls into a ball on the bushes, waiting for ohm to walk away from him. Delirious sees the bloody machete drag on the floor and a chuckle was heard. "I know your around here delirious, you can run and hide but you can't escape from me~"

Delirious shivered and crawls his way towards a house. Ones he was inside he looks back and sighs. He turns back again and gasp. He gags at the sight and sobs silently.

The sight of marcel's bloody body just sitting tide to a chair was horrible. His cheeks where cut but where sowed and until they connected with his lips.

Delirious covers his head and cries. "N-no...m-marcel..." He whimpers. In the distance he hears a painful cry. I scream of pain and agony. Screaming for the killer to stop but there was no use. "Why? We just wanted to have fun during are summer..." Delirious whispered.

"I see you found my house~" a raspy voice said. Delirious screams and turns around. The killer stands there with Bryce hanging on his shoulder. "B-Bryce!"

"Oh don't cry, I don't like seeing my beautiful treasures in pain~" he whispered. The killer closes the door and drops Bryce dead body on the floor carefully. "What did you do to marcel?" Delirious asked. The killer laughs and walks closer to both marcel's body and delirious. Delirious backs away until his back hits marcel's leg and he gasps.

"He was too loud for my liking...but don't worry, he'll be perfect~"

Delirious gasped. The killer walked around him and went behind marcel. Graving him by his jaw and giving him a small peck on his bloody lips. A smirk plays around his lips and he licks his lips making delirious shiver.

"Let me tell you. Who. I am....my name is ohm. Im a deranged schizophrenic who has developed an obsession with making people perfect" Ohm said loud and clear.

"Let me show you some of my work, princess~" he purred. He turns on the light and body's upon bodies appeared. Some missing eyes, some completed, some dismantled and some thrown in a pile that who knows what he does to them. "Aren't they perfect?" Ohm asked as he kisses his fingers.