Halloween edition super late part 2

Vanoss pov

I grumble as I see cartoonz always making delirious laugh and smile and sometimes blush. Witch I hated the most! But there's one thing that are only mine...his moans. I can only hear them. As soon as I said that delirious moaned. I quickly turned around to see delirious getting sandwiched by droid and cartoonz. I groweld and begun to walk to them. "There gonna get it now " I growled but a hand stopped me. "Huh?" I look up to see tyler holding his hand up at me. "We are in a place that people had been murder here.....and I don't think I'd like to see more murder here " he glared. Mini came from behind tyler. "His right evan....we all know your not and murdere" I sigh and look delirious. "But if it's for a person I love then I'll do it " I stated. They sigh and looked at delirious who was looking at the bushes. "Your love for this guy is incredible.....I mean I can see why but....I think you baby sit him to much....he needs his space, just like he gives you yours" Tyler said in hopes it made me understand but not a word he said whent inside my thick head. I sigh and looked at cartoonz that's coming straight for us. "What's the hold up let's go" I wave of anger paced to me but I tought of delirious. "Ev.....are you okay?" I heard my angel talk. I sigh in relief and graved his hand. "Don't you worry.....it just fine" he smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled ear to ear and as soon as he saw that he smiled and giggled. "Your weird evan!" I hugged him and held him in my arms. "Delirious where's the map?" CaRtOoNz asked. "I gave it to droid"

"I gave it to you!"

"No Carlos, you asked for it and I gave it to you, then to me but I told you to grave it"

His face went red. "Where fucking lost" cartoonz sighs. "What?" I groweld. "You heard me evan I said we are lost!" I graved him by his shirt. "Well you better find a way back and I want each one of us alive no matter what!" I growled. "Evan...." CaRtOoNz gets out of my grip. "Evan don't test me" I smirked but we heard sounds coming from behind. We all turned to see some tall figure. "Shh, let's see what it is" delirous said. Then a laugh was heard. "Nope let's go! Take off! run!" We all ran as the sounds where getting closer. "Delirious was falling behind cause he kept on turning around. "Come here!" I swing him and carried him. "No....evan let me go....if we both fall we are both gonna fall!" I shake my head. "I leave no man behind! Especially you!" He looked at me and back at what ever was coming. I run but we both fell in something. I see delirious freakin out but then threw a rock and the the thing begun to run. He rolled us into a trunk. "What did you scare off?" He shushed me and got close to my ear. "It was a deer, now be quite" we stay there for a good 7 minutes but then we heard a scream. Delirious jumps and tries to get out of the hole but I grave him. "Where do you thing your going?" I asked. He looked at me. "That scream....it's cartoonz.." he sobbed. I rolled my eyes. "How can you be so insensitive? Your letting your anger towards him take over you, for fuck sake his just a human and his part of my childhood and I'm not letting him die here" he slipped out I sigh and got out to see delirious already running off. I sigh and ran after him. He was still in my sight but in a blink of an eye he was now hanging on a tree. Then I heard/felt breathing in the back of my neck. "Didn't they tell you not to come here in the night specially in Halloween?~" I see delirious struggling to get down but as soon as he tried to move his leg he fell I ran to grave him but but a person has already catched him. Then multiple laughs where heard. I graved my phone and light the place up. To my surprise...I see my own friends smiling. They all laughed and I see delirious look at them. "Wha- what the hell?" He asked. "Happy Halloween delirious!" CaRtOoNz said. Delirious glared at him but then he started laughing in his arms. I groweld and slapped cartoonz and graved delirious. "Don't touch him, and to the rest of you! If cartoonz or I where not quick enough delirious could if cracked his head open!" They all looked down but I sigh. "But I do gotta sat something....you got us good~" i smirked and there faces light up. "Yay! Happy Halloween everyone!"