never a goodbye (h2oVanoss)

A/n this was my Halloween with my  friend. But before you leave, did anyone tell you, you look amazing today? If not let me be the first one to tell you and also have a nice day!

-

Laying in the couch, watching there favorite Halloween movie. Jonathan lays vertically on the couch with Evan to his side. Jonathan's legs swing to the other side of the couch and he lays his head on Evan's shoulder.

This two males had been roommates for over 4 years and they grew close together, having there small gay moments here and there but they grew to them and just let them happen when they do.

Today was the day Evan moved back to his families house, he had a very long talk with his parents about not leaving and reposibilities, but of course parents have the upper hand on this and Evan had no choice but to follow his parents request.

He embraced Jonathan's warmth and tried his hardest to not ruin the moment but he had to tell Jonathan. "Hey, Jay?" Evan begun and Jonathan's blue eyes meet Evan, "What's up?" Jonathan asked and Evan bites the inside of his cheek.

"Gotta tell you something..."

"About?" Jonathan asked and Evan looks away for a second before returning his gaze to him. "Im....I'm moving...that why I'm spending all the time I can with you and-"

".....what?" Jonathan rose up from his position and looks at Evan. "I....."

"Sorry for not telling you...sooner and truest me, I never wanted to move"

Jonathan inhales and holds his breath for a few seconds before letting it go. "Why? What happen?" Jonathan asked and Evan sighs, "My dad wants me to come back to the house since he was gonna re-marry my mother...."

"Is your mom gonna come?"

"Yea, she was gonna help me pack my shit...."

Jonathan turns around and lays back down, moving even closer to Evan. "Now I feel sour" Jonathan half joked and Evan wraps and arm around Jonathan. "Im sorry"

-

It was 6 at night and Evan's mom has finally gotten to the small home that will soon belong to jonathan now. Both Jonathan and Evan stare at each other infront of the door. Being the same height as each other they just smile awkwardly at each other and jonathan begun to speak to the younger male. "This is it right?"

"R-right..."

"Don't ever forget me...."

"I won't....couldn't even if I tried..." Evan said and jonathan smiles warmly. A soft shade of pink covered his cheeks and nose as he looks at Evan's dark chocolate brown eyes. Some hair started to fall in his eyes and Evan wooshes it away with his fingers.

"Remember how you baked cookies with my family?"

Evan smiled and nods. "Your grandma and aunt are really funny people to be around with....I see where you got the humor from~" Evan said and jonathan smiled. "Remember how we had sleep overs in the center of the living room?"

Memories flooded in and Evan's eyes widen. He covers his mouth and silent tears escaped his eyes. Never in his life had Evan attached himself more then he did with jonathan, he connected with Jonathan so hard is unbelievable. Jonathan kept on smiling and spreads his arms for Evan to walk into them.

Evan's mom looked at Evan with shock. She looks at how sad evan became in the matter of seconds and she sees her strong indippendent son brake down before a guy.

Evan hugs Jonathan with all his might and cries. It took everything in Jonathan's power to not show weakness infront of the person that was now crying there eyes out, he wanted to stay strong for evan but he knew that won't happen. Jonathan whispered sweet things to evan and then catches a glance of his mom. Jonathan opened the door and let's the mom walk in and see a better view of her son.

"Your mom...." Jonathan whispered into Evan's ear and he turns around without letting go of Jonathan's waist.

"M-mom..." He spoke and runs to her side and cries harder.

She holds onto evan and she looks at Jonathan. "Im so sorry" she whispered to both males and let's go of her son once he was more relaxed.

-

Jonathan had helped with all of his stuff and Evan puts on the necklace Jonathan had gave to him. He held the heart and jonathan had the key making a cute dumb quote that Jonathan told him once he puts it in. "The key to your heart" Jonathan said as he inserts the key to complete the heart.

Evan smiles and a warm feeling spreads on his chest as he giggles along with jonathan.

"Alright you too, help me with this box please" Evan's mom said and Evan runs to his mom's side and snatches the box out of her grasp.

-

The night sky and the stars along with lights covered there heads as they sit in the edge of the cars. Jonathan's mom had passed by and talked with Evan's mom.

Both males talked and talked until they where both crying and holding each other. Jonathan's mom smiles and take a picture of the moment for memories.

They pull away as the see the flashlight disappear and jonathan smiles while evan giggles. "Send me that" Evan said and jonathan nods.

Jonathan sighs sadly and evan brings the older male closer. "It's still Halloween you know~"

"I have the attack on titan jackets still~" Jonathan said and they both grin ear to ear and run to the house. They come out and they smile at there mom's. "Going somewhere?" Jonathan's mom teased and Jonathan nods. "Trick or treat!" Jonathan shouts making the moms giggle.

They run to the streets and go behind kids to get candy.

Once they came back they had half the bag full and they look at each other before hugging. "Up here!" Evan's mom said and they look up and see the moms with candies on there hands.

"Trick or treat!" Both males yelled and go under them to catch the candy that was falling down on them.

"Thank you" Evan whispered and stold a quick kiss and jonathan flushes and hugs evan. "Your making things harder again ev..."

"That's not the only thing that's hard~"

"Aye~ pffff- hahaha...gay"

Evan laughs and jonathan laughs harder. "You said gay all late" Evan teased and jonathan rolls his eyes.

They walk upstairs and evan gives Jonathan the costume back and hugged him again. "This isn't a goodbye" Jonathan said and evan smiled. "I'll come visit every Saturday" Evan promised as he wraps his pinky around Jonathan's. "I'll keep your word on that" Jonathan smiled and watched evan and his mom walk away.

"Not a goodbye!" Evan yelled at Jonathan as he gets in the truck. Jonathan let's a tear escape his eyes and he chocked on his words. "Never a goodbye..."

-

The male did keep his promise to visit Jonathan every Saturday. He stays all day with him until it's time to go back home. Even if it brakes Jonathan to see evan leave again every week, they always have a blast being with each other. Cause memories faith away but moments dig demselves into your heart and even if it killed him, he adorares the times he spend with him and the bond between each other will forever stay there.

A/n Comment vote and I'll talk to you all later!