h2Ovanoss: One hell of a butler part 3

A/n *perverted face* enjoy~ and also enjoy the song.

"Both" Delirious answered.

Vanoss smirked. "Yes, my lord"

Vanoss took of delirious shoes and vanoss was about to take of delirious clothes until delirious graved him by his hands. Vanoss looked at him and delirious turned as red as a tomatoe. "T-take of your clothes f-first" Delirious whispered. "Im sorry my lord but I have to undress last caus-"

"I don't care do it...it's an order..." delirous said. "Shy?~" Vanoss teased. "S-shut up and do it"

Vanoss slowly took of his clothes and kicked his shoes off. He was left in his pants. "Your turn~" evan ripped delirious closthes leaving him in only his envy blue boxers. Delirious shifted around and vanoss smirked. "Aren't you cute~" vanoss teased licking delirious nipples. Delirious trembles and his fingers ran down vanoss smooth and muscular back. Passion fills the room and moans bounced around the walls. Vanoss kissed the heated boy under him and pulls away as quick as he kissed him. "master, today I'm gonna use that virgin mouth of yours~" vanoss groweld and sucked on his masters neck. "P-pervert" Delirious pants. "I am a demon after all~"

Delirous gets put of the bed and pulls vanoss pants and boxers at the same time. Vanoss dick Smacked delirious and both man blushed. "P-p-pfff" Delirious laughed and so did vanoss. "That was was funny" vanoss said. "Back to my gift" Delirious said. Delirious gave a little kitty lick in vanoss tip. Vanoss shivered. Delirious frowns as he didn't get the result he wanted so he took vanoss' tip in his mouth. Vanoss gasped and saw his master move his head up and down. Vanoss shivered and a few groans came out if his mouth they where deep and it made delirious moan sending waves of vibration into vanoss shaft driving him crazy. This when at it for a few minutes and vanoss pants out. "M-maybe lau giving you lollipops wasn't a b-bad idea after all...but I think you could take more then that in your mouth~" vanoss said graving delirious' head and pushing him all the way down. Delirious gaged a little but vanoss didn't care the gaging send more vibrations of pleasure. "I-im c-close" vanoss said. Delirious kept bobing his head up and down until vanoss shuttered amd came all over delirious mouth. Delirious got startled and he pulled away making some cum fall into his face. He had swallowed the cum in his mouth and he panted. "What an amazing sight~ just looking at you with my cum and doll over your face is enough to get me rock hard~" vanoss said bitting his lips.

Vanoss made delirious look at him and they kissed. Vanoss pulled him up and he layed him between his legs, so delirious face was still in front of vanoss' dick and vanoss hands where making there way inside delirious' virgin hole. "M-move your f-fingers faster evan~" delirous moaned. Evan bit his lip and smirked. "You want me to rub a little too?~" vanoss said as he massaged delirious prostate. "AAAAAH~" delirous moaned. He puts vanoss' dick back on his mouth and sucked.

Vanoss then graved delirous and made delirious back face him. "Place your hands in my knees so you have some more support" delirous nods and sits on the butler's naked lap. He shivers as he feels his butler's cock poke hid asshole. "E-evan...r-remember...Im a virgi-AAAAH!" Delirious moans in pain and in pleasure. Even doe he was stretched out, it still burned. "What did you say master? You where a what?~" vanoss teased. "F-fuck you....your getting to c-cocky" Delirious said. Evan chuckles and sucked on the pale skin. Delirious moaned and begun to bounce up and down. He loved the sensation and how it would send waves of pleasure run thru his body. "Y-yes~ aaaaah.....yes.....e-evan....harder.....faster~"

Evan smirked as his chocolate eyes turned a hot pink. "Yes, my lord"

Vanoss flipped them and now his master was laying on the bed and he had his arms around vanoss' neck. "S-so.....good! And s-so....b-big! AAAAAH EVAN~!" Delirious cries out I pleasure. Delirious clinched on to evan for dear life as he felt like he was in heaven. Evan went balls deep into this. He wanted delirious to have the best night ever.

Meanwhile

"I haven't seen delirious all night! All the guest has left and he is no where to be found!" Elizabeth said. "Maybe his in his room!" She said and walked towards delirious' room. "WAIT!"

"Huh?" Elizabeth turned around to see the four trouble makers. "Oh? Have you seen delirious anywhere? His guest left an hour ago!" Elizabeth. "AAAAAAH~" a moan was heard on the other side of the door. "What was that?" Elizabeth asked. "AAAAAAAH! What time is it man! It must be super late!" Tyler said trying to cover up the sounds. "Hmmm?" Elizabeth looked at the tall man and shrugged. "AAAAH HIT THAT SPOT AGAIN ARGH~"

Elizabeth frowned and looked at the four blushing man. "What was that?"

"I-it was me! I- I- I- I saw something and told nogla to hit that spot again!" Lui said.

"E-EVAN!~"

Elizabeth turned around and then the she heard mini laugh. "Oh man Where's evan! He should know what's going on! Let's go find him!" Mini graved Elizabeth by her hand and ran. "Good idea! Evan knows everything!" Elizabeth said. "Amazing idea craig!" Lui said. "Oh man your.....your a savior...." nogla said. "That's the Craig I know and love!" Tyler said.

In the room

Evan went deeper and deeper with each thrust. Delirious couldn't see anymore all he saw was stars. "D-dont s-stop! I-it feels....so good~!" Delirious cried out. Delirious felt a knot on his lower half. "I-IM CLOSE~" delirous moaned. "M-me too...." evan said.

"C....CUM INSIDE ME!~" Delirious moans. With a few more thrust delirious arched his back and let his seed go all over there chest and stomachs. "EVAN!" Delirious yelled out. Evan strokes delirious penis to help it ride his orgasm. After his walls begun to tighten around Evan's cock. Evan shutters and cum inside delirious. Evan's cum covering and painting the inside of delirious' wall.

They pant and finally after they cold off of there high they look into each others eyes and delirious kisses evan. Evan's eyes widen but melted into the kiss. "This is an order....I want you to stay with me forever and I want you to love me...." delirous said. "Yes, my lord...." Evans said. "Jonathan....just call me that...." Both of them laid in bed and fell asleep.

A/n tada! Done! Hope you liked it as much as I did