Baby (DeliToOnZ)

Kinky (replay song as much as you need to)

●●○○●●

Delirious is alone at home. He sits on his chair and just looks at the computer screen.

He let's out a sigh and spins himself around and walks towards his closet. He opened it and a pink box appears. He blinks a few times and pulls it out. It had a soft silky milky pink color ribbon that made everything all cute. He graved the end of the ribbon and pulled it slightly.  He opens the box and his eyes widen. A note was in the middle and he graved it. He opened it and blushes immediately.

"Be a good babyboy and wear this for daddy" the card said.

Delirious turns his head towards the clock and gasped. 30 minutes before he gets home.

He takes off everything and scans it with his eyes. He takes off his clothes he had on and pulled up a short frilly pink skirt up to his waist. Then some white panties making him flush. He then put on a white laced crop top with a  puffy pink sweater. Delirious pulled his white thigh highs on and finished it off with his pale pink platforms. He looks at himself in a mirror and runs his fingers through his hair.

He puts everything away and walks towards the kitchen to get water. As he walks towards the kitchen the door opened. Blue meet brown and a smirk played on the others male's face.

"Hey baby~" he said as he closed the door. "Hey, luke" Delirious shyly whispered. Luke takes a long glance at delirious' attire and licks his lips. "Do you like the new skirt?" Delirious asked as he turned around to wiggle his ass in front of luke. Luke saw does sexy yet cute panties hugged his ass.

"I do darling, now who got those for you again?" Luke asked. "You did!" Delirious said.

"That's right princess, give daddy another spin~"

Delirious followed his instructions. He smiled and spun around to show luke the whole outfit.

"Beautiful~" Luke purred

He walks over to delirious and pulls him by his hips. Delirious squeaks and luke picks him up.

"L-Luke!"

"Don't worry baby, I'm just holding my treasure~"

Delirious' face flushes with a mad pink color and he giggles. Luke then pressed delirious' body to his chest and delirious wraps his legs around luke's body.

Delirious can see the lust in his now dark brown eyes. Delirious starts from his ear and slowly kisses his way towards cartoonz' lips. Delirious wiggles his ass to tease cartoonz now hard cock. Luke let's out a growl and he walks towards the room. He sits down and delirious grinds on him. Panting and moaning right on his ear. Occasionally bitting and sucking on his earlobe. Luke takes off the pink sweater and runs his hands down his back just to cup Jonathan's ass.

Delirious mewls making luke groan. He claws his dull finger nails into luke's shoulders and drags them down slowly. "Daddy....~" Delirious purs slowly.

"You already know the rules baby. Boys who tease, go over knees~" Delirious squeaks and quickly gets off. He looks at Luke and motions him to lay on his lap.

Delirious nods and does as he was told.

"Ass up" Luke ordered. Delirious Tippi toed to get his ass to be a little higher and luke smiled. "Good~" the lifts up the skirt and he rubs the left side of his ass. "Count out loud for me, cupcake~" cartoonz purred and delirious nods. "Remember are safe word?"