DelitOoNz: ain't it fun part 1

Play when I tell you! Enjoy

Luke's pov

Today I'm going balls deep into this situation. Delirious is gonna see the sun today. That guy doesn't fuckin get out for shit! He calls me to bring him eggs, baccon, milk, pizza etc. Not that I'm complaining, I love seeing him. His an amazing person and I'm glad I'm the only one that has seen his face and to be honest, I always say that I forgot something or I got him stuff, just so I can see him. I look at my watch and see that it 8:20 I smiled and graved the extra keys that he gave me. I opened his house and I'm welcomed by a big dog charging to me. "Hey baby! how you doing girl?" I pat her and gave her a kiss in the head. "Be a good girl and play with your toys" the dog barks and ran to the yard. I walk upstairs and open the door. Ones I opened on and I see delirious shirtless and only with his skinny jeans stretching. I blushed and licked my lips. "Hey Johnathan" I wispered. I heard a gasp and and little yelp. "AH! WHAT FU- oh its you! Luke don't scare me like that!" He smiled. I smirked and hugged him. "What where you doing?" I asked. He wiggles and pointed at the computer. "I was just done editing a video with evan and tyler" I hummed and graved him. "Huh?"

I picked him up and threw him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and he blushed. "L-luke?" I smiled and winked "Come on put on a shirt I'm gonna take you outside" Jonathan shakes his head and pushes me off. "No, I don't like going outside and you know that"

I huffed and got up. He just stayed there looking at me and I smirk. "Well if you want to go shirtless I'm okay with that " I graved him by the ankle and dragged him. I screamed and tried to hold on to something. "No!" He laughed. I was stronger then him so I easily got him off the bed and I threw him on my shoulder. "Fuck you" he said. I go around the house and started to pick stuff up for are little trip. "Have I ever told you how light you are?"

"Fuck you! I'm not light your just really strong" he pouts and I smiled. "Your cute" I wispered. "Did you say something?" Delirious asked. "No your hearing shit" I heard him gasp "I really I'm delirous!" We laughed and I continue what I was doing. "Baby!" I yelled. In an instant baby was hear wagging her fluffy tail. "Wanna go out?" I asked. She barked and I smiled. "Well go grave your leash and meet me at the car" I said. She barked and left. I graved the backpack and and extra shirt and some high top vans. I placed then on the back of my truck and turned around to see baby with her leash. "Get in pretty lady" I said. I opened the door and she jumped in. "Good girl" I smiled and closed the door. I opened the other door and placed delirious there. He huffs and squints. "That's what happens when you don't get out of the house. Your gonna go blind one of this days John" I said. I gave him his shirt and his shoes. He huffs and snatches it from my hands. "You'll thank me later" I smiled at him. He pouts and crosses his arms. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "Where are we going?" He said.

"To magical places that I want to take you" delirous sighs and takes put his phone. I groan and snatched it from him. "Hey! Give it back you ass fingering fucker" I smiled and put it in between my legs. "No your gonna look out the window like a good boy you are" I said.

"Im gonna grave it"

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fuck you"

"Asshole"

"Dip shit"

"Ass eater"

"...."

"What? nothing else to say~"

"...."

"What's wrong luke~"

"Shut up and look out the window!" I snapped. "Your no fun" He huffs. Ones he looks outside he gasped. I looked at him and I see his eyes sparkle. He mouths 'wow' at the sight of a beach. I smiled at how bright his eyes got. I felt my cheeks begun to heat up and butterflies started to go on my stomach.
Time skip (and you can play the song if you want to.

Ones we where dressed to get in the beach I started to play with baby. Delirious was still bitting his lip and trying to cover himself. I go from behind and picked him up. "No! luke put me down! I'm not playing with you im- Ah!" It was to late I threw him on the water. He gasped for air and I smirk. He looked around and looked up at me. I stuck out my tounge and he smirked. "Take this bitch!" He yelled. He graved my amd pushed me in the water. I got up and splashed him. "Oh no you didn't~" I sassyly said. He laughed and splashed more water. We then started to float and smiled.

"I like this beach it's so calm and there's no waves - guhah!!!!!" We both got up gasping for air. "Fuck this place!" He laughed. "So you where saying about waves~"

"Shush up" I laughed and brought him into into a hug. I heard him sigh and high me back. "Thank you for taking me outside!"

"I told you, you where gonna thank me later"

"Don't ruin the moment..." he said. I giggled and then I heard a bark. I saw baby running towards us. "Baby!" We both yelled. We fell back and laughed. We got out and we build sand castles and he wanted to bury me in sand, then 2 kids came up to us and asked if they can help delirious bury me. He Ofcores said yes and I had 3 kids putting sand on my body. They eould draw on me and they made me look like a mermaid or merman that had boobs. They all laughed and I posed. Delirious graved his phone amd took photos of me and of all four of us including baby.

Time skip.

We put everything back on the car and went to eat. "That was amazing"

"Oh this day isn't over my good friend I still need to take you places"

To be continued!