good ol'times (Brylirious)

A/n make sure you check out my friend Kyo-kyo on Tumblr, she makes amazing art (like the one on top) and I hope you enjoy! Ps. I don't know there ship name so fuck it, I Squished there name together.

●●●●●

Play the song

Jonathan was sitting on the couch listening to one of his favorite songs ever. It was an old song but no matter how old it was it was good.

The old black and white font in the video made him get flashbacks and a few butterflies in his stomach. He never liked to admit that he loved old songs cause his lover Bryce would just call him old. Everytime Bryce goes in to record something, he looks up the song and then listens to them. Just to relax and jam out for a few minutes but Bryce knew, he wasn't dumb, he knew what was up. Jonathan was just too naive to figured it out that, Bryce already knew that secret.

He called Jonathan old no matter what anyways since his way older then him, but Bryce was tall, real tall making the short older man look like a 17 year old kid next to the tall younge man.

-sleep walk

The song plays and delirious sighs happily, shutting his eyes slowly as he got lost in the tune. Soaking in that amazing base and humming along with the rhythm. Bryce watches from a far and smiles softly at the male. He sighs and bites his lip. He wanted to sing along the song but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

He watched as jonathan moves his fingers in a way that makes him look like his controlling the music, if it goes high he rises his hand up in the sky and if it goes low he rest his hand down in his lap.

The way he moved his shoulders and the way his head move along with them made Jonathan look really cute. He was getting really into the music making Bryce extremely happy.

Bryce would always sing around the house in hopes of making his small lover relax like the songs would make him. He tried plenty of times but he never got this reactions. It made him sad but it only filled him up with determination.

Who wouldn't want to see there loved ones relax and enjoy life? Bryce loves the reactions he can get out of Jonathan. It makes him happy and satisfied.

"That's a nice song" Bryce said softly, enjoying the song as well.

Jonathan nearly jumps up from the sofa and looks at Bryce. "Bryce! When-how?!"

"Aww, jonathan, you don't see me as the clueless puppy do you?" Bryce tested. His cheeks where dusted with a soft pink color and bryce smiled. Bryce went around the sofa and sit down right next to him.

"Y-your.....your not gonna call me old?" He whispered.

"I mean, I can if you want too~" Bryce teased and jonathan huffs. "Im not here to make fun of you, I want to listen to this song too" Bryce said softly as he wraps one arm around Jonathan's waist and pulls him towards his lap. Bryce's skiny fingers play with Jonathan's as he lays down on the other side of the sofa and pulls Jonathan down with him. Pressing him right up against his chest.

"Sleepwalk, every night I just Sleepwalk and when you walk inside the door, I will Sleepwalk no more" Bryce sings softly.

Jonathan closes his eyes and hums happily. "I love your voice...." Jonathan mumbles. Bryce's eyes widen and he looks down at Jonathan. "Y-you do?" Bryce asked as little shocked. He hums in response and Bryce smiled. "Im glad you like my voice"

"I always wanted to tell you but....I would always get lost in your voice"

"How nice, it's nice to hear it from you"

"Sing more please...." Jonathan mumbles.

Bryce's glances down at Jonathan and smiles softly. He sees Jonathan with half leaded eyes, struggling to keep them open time to time and Bryce rubs circles on Jonathan's head making Jonathan fall asleep. He hums the music making Jonathan sighs happily in his sleep.

"I love you" Bryce said softly. Kissing the top of his head multiple times. His kisses trails off and both males drift into a deep slumber.

-

"Guys, we brought pizza~" Luke sang.  "Who ordered a large salami pizza?" Evan spoke. Luke heard the song and frowns. "Jonathan? Bryce?" Luke asked as he walks towards the living room.

Evan follows shortly after him. Both males smile at the sight of Jonathan and Bryce and luke turns to evan. "Let's go"

"What are you talking about? Let's just eat here and enjoy the song~" evan said smiling.

"Whatever man-"

"If your using ma dishes you better wash that dish" Jonathan mumbles.

"Shut up, your asleep" Bryce whispered.

......

"Im serious. I washed today and I'm not planing on washing again"

-

Like comment and tell me what you think of this ship, it's not the biggest of otps but it's cute, or so I think. BTW this song is ma fuckin jam, I listen to it when I'm really stressed.