Flesh (h2Ovanoss)

Do I really need to give a warning....

Delirious pov

As evan hot closer to me and pinned me into the wall and kissed me roughly. I started to get hard and all of this kinky shit goes well to the music Evan put. He was moving his hands all over my body.

This is not the way into my heart, into my head, into my brain into none of the above, this is just my way of unlishing the feelings deep inside of me, the spark of black that I seem to love

as he slowly took my shirt off and gave me love bites I let out moans that seem to give him more stamina than before. He was always the slow, soft and passionate sex giver but this time, oh this time he was gonna let go all of his fantasys that he always dreamed of. Witch by the way I didn't mind.

We can get a little crazy just for fun just for fun, don't even try to hold it back just let go. Tie me up and take me over till your done till I'm done, you got me feening and I'm ready to blow

Evan slowly graved his hand cuffs and tied me up from the front. He smirked and winked at me he liked my ear lobe and whispered. "You really know how to drive someone crazy" I kissed him and sucked on his tounge. "Not crazy evan......delirious~" he let out a low chuckle and made his way to my collar bone. Sucking amd licking my sweet spot. "I love it.....I love how you make me feel! Ugh, I can't take it anymore I just need to fuck your like maniac!" He droped me in the bed and took if my pants along with my boxers. My lower region happy to be awaken (Lol idk).

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh, get undressed. T-taste the flesh. Bite into me harder sink your teeth into my flesh, pass the test, T-taste the flesh. Hold me up against the wall. Give it till I beg, give me some more make me bleed I like it rough, like it Rough, Rough, ROUGH! Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

Evan licked my neck and bite my neck, his teeth sinking into my flesh. I moaned and try to grave onto something but I coudnt cause I was hand cuffed. It hurt, yes but it also got me turn on to see that side of vanoss. He flipped me over and the only support I had was my elbows holding the rest of my body while my ass was pointing to vanoss. I groan as his big strong hands grave a hold of my hips and my ass. I felt his cock behind me and I wanted to get fucked right now and then but ones I bucked up on him he graved a hand full of my hair and smacked my ass. I yelp as he continue to hit my bootty. "Bad boy, I only get to deside if I get to fuck you" I let a suductive moan escape from my lips and it seemed to get vanoss that one push he needed. "Fine you asked for it" he teased me and I let out a moan. "Pl-please!" He chuckles and he bends over and whispers in my ear. "Please what~?" I let out moans and then I yelled. "FUCK ME! FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME, FUCK ME SO HARD I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK ANYMORE!" He bite my sweet spot making me moan louder. " your wish is my comand~" then he pushed in all the way without stretching me. It hurt and it burned but it felt so good. I scream in pain as he whent faster. "Vanoss!" He kept on pounding on as he growled. "What is it does it hurt~?" I I wimpered and nod my head. "Good"

Hold my head above my head and push my face into the bed, cause I'm a screamer baby make me a mute, you put your hand upon my neck and feel the pulse beat ,beat, beat ,beat it's like a trigger ready to shoot, wanna restless with me baby here's a sneak little pick you can dominate the game cause I'm tough, I don't play around that often but when I do I'm a freak si you better belive I like it rough.

He kept on pounding into me after a few minutes I was moaning a lot and it made evan go faster and faster and harder and harder hitting my prostate every time. "EVAN OOOOOH EVAN MAKE ME EXPLODE! YES, YES JUST LIKE THAT!" After a minute I was about to come and vanoss started to stroke me. I was so close and I was about to realize until vanoss cover my dick hole. "Nuuuu....Vanoss, don't be like that i-i-i-i I need to c-c-c-CUM!" I moaned and he let go amd my seed spread all over the place. After a few more thrust evan exploded in me. Then we kissed me and looked at me right into my eyes. He bite me ones again and I felt blood coming out of that bite he game me. "Wake up"

My eyes open up as I pull myself up from the bed. "Huh? Huh? Huh? What the hell?" I see evan infront of my bed. "H-hi?" I stutter. He laughs and looks at me. "What's wrong delirious?" I blush madly and I cover my Boner. "N-nothing" I laugh akwardly and he burst out laughing. "Nice bed hair" I pout as I soon realized it was a dream but my head soon started to hurt and my hips begun to hurt and burn. My neck begun to hurt and I just coudnt move. "Oh and I just wanted to tell you that.....you should see your body in the mirror, what I did last night to you is gonna leave a mark for everyone to see~" I got up and I notice the bite marks, the dry blood, the hickeys, his hand prints, my naked body, and I was covered in cum with my hair all messed up and my lips are all bruse up. I turn around to see vanoss licking his lips as I look down I was still NACKED infront of him. "It taped that again~"

BBS One Shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें