The same old love (I_am_delirious)

A/N I like the picture in the video, its from attack on titans if you didn't know...and it's awesome....

Delirious pov

3 years ago

We started going out a few months ago, it was 2 o'clock and  I was cuddling with tyler at his house. "Ay babe....I'm going to the restroom....be right back" he kissed me softly and left. The phone started to light up. "Hmm?" I looked at it and it said mom. "Oh...I shouldn't go threw his phone....but what if it's inportant" I graved the phone and unlocked it. "Let's see- oh?" I looked at it and it and saw the message.

Mom

Oh tyler...come to my house, I'm horny as fuck and I need your big dick in me! I miss you already!

Tears fell down my eyes and I kept on reading.

Mom

When are you gonna dump this shit head and come with me!

tyler

Give me a few months...I'll dump him when I'm done playing with him.

I couldn't read anymore. I put on my shoes and my sweater. Then I heard the flush and the door opening. "Where you going babe?" He asked. I turned around and slapped him. "Fuck you tyler! I tought you loved me and you are over here cheating on me!" He was quite and frozen. "All this time! And you even put another name for the person!" He graved his phone and puts it in his pants. "Why are you checking people's phones!?" He growled at me. I just pushed him away. "i tought it was inportant....i tought your 'mom' had an emergency" I laughed and wiped a tear from my face. "Im glad I saw it, fuck you its over"

6 months after that, they got back together

"Are you serious tyler! Again!? How many people are you fucking behind my back?!" I yelled. He pushed me and I fell to the floor. "As many as it takes to get what I always wanted and what you never gave me!" I growled and slapped him. "Are you serious? You didn't get back with me cause you missed me and you felt bad for what you had done, no all you came back for was cause you wanted to fuck me!" I graved my stuff and opened the door. "That same old love you give me"

after one year...they got together again.

"Sorry tyler for not coming home yesterday.....i hade lots of work-" I stopped at mid sentence and groweld. "Tyler!" I yelled. Tyler and the other guy next to him got up. Tylers blue eyes land on me. He looked shocked. "Again?!" I graved his shoes and threw them at him. "You are a pice of shit! You with the same old love" I growled and closed the door.

Present time

I sigh angrily and shoved all my clothes into my suitcase. "Fuck him and his so called 'friend', I can't belive he did it again" I growled. Tears stopped falling down my face a long time ago and all I could feel right now is anger and emptiness.

"I leave for a few hours and he has this guy in are- no.....his bed, incredible tyler.....and after you said you wouldn't do it ever again" I growled and graved the keys to are-my car. "Luke told me about assholes like him and here I go with my tail between my legs, I fucking hate myself" I heard foot steps upstairs. "Im so sick of that same old love, that shit it tears me up" I heard ruffles and quick steps. I closed the door and put all my shit in the car. I got in the car and turned it on. "He'll see my note..." and he with that said I left. "Im going to Evan's house....he'll make me feel better"

Tylers pov

I brought Craig home for some 'fun' and I told delirious I was gonna bring some friends home. Like a lost puppy he is, he believed me and that's not the good part. Yea I love him and shit but Craig is hot. Why can't I have both. There both hot and sexy and the point is that, delirious was under my power. He picked me cause he loves me. I smirk bout soon felt guilty. "What if he finds out I did it again?" I groan and got up. I kissed Craig in the forehead and went in the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror and I see all this writing and a page. I read the mirror and it said 'Fuck you' in big letters. "Oh damn" I said and graved the page.

To tyler

Oi, fuck face! Next time if you make a promise, keep it. You little bitch you lied to me! And I had a small feeling you would do it again but I pushed it away. I hate you with all my might and I don't want to see your punk ass ever again. Don't call me, don't text me, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't stand by me. I HATE you. And here i tought you would change. What can I say....that same old love but by the time you read this....I'm long gone...i am done with your shit and I am hot giving you another chance. You and that same old love tyler...and don't try to change your mind and come and say "im so sorry please i need you" shit cause I won't be changing.

Delirious xD

My eyes couldn't get any bigger then they already are. "Shit" I said. I go down stairs and see if he is still here, but I was wrong. "He did leave" I groan and I felt my body shake. "I don't care....you'll came back to me like you always do" I smirk and walked upstairs. I see Craig already waking up. "Morning mini~" he turned around and smiled. "Morning tyler" he said sweetly. "Im gonna take a shower" he smiled and nods. After I was done taking a shower I get out and put of some everyday normal clothes and hugged mini from behind. "Mini ama go see a friend. I'll be back" he looked at me and nods. "Okay tyler, stay safe" I smiled and give him a kiss. "I will...don't worry"

Delirious pov

"WHY DO I KEEP ON FALLING FOR HIS SHIT EVAN!" I cried in his arms. "Luke told you...but I think it's time to move on" I sniff and looked at him. "I can't..." I said quietly. He looked at me and shook me. "What? Why?!" I smiled weakly and let out a shaky breath. "Cause I love him silly" he sighs and wipes my tears. "Let's go for a walk" I nod and walked with evan. We talked about my feature and how we should hang out more. Everything was going great until a familiar face was shown. "I knew you'd be here with him" he pushed evan and graved me by my hand. "Come on we are going home" I janked my arm and he turned around. "Baby please forgive me" he graved me from the back of my head and kissed me. I pushed him and I groweld. I slapped him and I slapped him again with my other hand. "Don't ever touch me! We are done! My body is sick from that same old love! I'm so sick of that love and I'm so sick of you" I said graving Evan's arm and I pushed past tyler.

"That same old love"