A/N people for a new book

A/n HEYO! Today ladies and gentlemen, I'm writing a new book and I need Super villains. So if y'all are interested. Comment down below or message me private and I'll pick some of the villains I like.

This is gonna be for my new book called under the mask.

It's gonna be a weird love thing.

Discretion is here: In the day time, there Vanos and Delirious, just a normal YouTuber living there normal lifes but there's a secrete that no one knows about, they turn into the most known super Hero's in Los Santos. BatCoon and Night Owl.
●○
Delirious in a YouTuber that fell in love with his best friend Vanoss. Delirious will forever be loyal towards the feelings he has towards his best friend and ignores Night owls flirting.
○●
Night Owl is a super hero that fell in love with the most stupidest hero. Even thoe he flirts with BatCoon and he rejects his affection he will continue trying until he has delirious rapped around his finger.
●○
Inspired by miraculous ladybug cause common....there cute xD

●●●●●

Villains name:
Power or ability: (don't make them invincible doe xD)
Attitude:
What it looks like:
There background:
Gender:
Weapon:

■■■■■■

And I think that'll be it! I'll tell you if your picked by tagging you in the book anyways get creative and I will cya soon!