h2Ovanoss: one hell of a butler part 2

A/n that picture it's just cjfjfufkfnsgskd I can't ama die! And also before I go sorry for the long wait for this one I had more plans for this book.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Vanoss kept looking at the clock. His palms are sweaty (a/n knees weak, arms are heavy there's vomit in his sweater already, mom's spaghetti- alright blue it's to soon to start interrupting). Delirious elbows him on the side making vanoss turn around and look at the small figure. "Why are you looking at the clock like that?" He wispered harshly. Vanoss tenses up and sighs. "I'll tell you letter master, right now it's not the time, are guest are arriving" vanoss smiled at the people. Delirious groweld but still smiled at the people.

Time skip

Delirious looked at the crowd and looked at his servents. Mini was helping vanoss give out drinks to the people, tyler and lui where putting the treats on the table and nogla was still saying hi to more people that came to the party. Delirious sighs and looked over at Elizabeth. He saw her complimenting people about how cute they looked. He groaned loudly and face palms himself. "This is stupid, I should of never agreed to this" delirous growled. "Now, now delirious don't staple your tits to the floor~, show some happiness, try to have fun!....or act like if you are" he heard at voice say. He turned around to see Lau and his sister (A/n forgot her fuckin name xD).

"What the fuck lau? Staple my tits to the floor? You get weirder everytime we see each other" delirous said rolling his eyes. "Why thank you~ that's the nicest thing you ever said to me...ever" he said smirking. "Shut up " delirous said annoyed.

*********

"Evan how are you gonna tell delirious this...his gonna flip out!" Mini said. "Well its almost time and I have no choice....it runs in the family" vanoss said. "But how is he gonna react to that? What if he refuses?" Tyler asked. "Then he dies" vanoss said. All of the servents gasp. "Are you for real?!" Tyler yelled. "Shut the fuck up or they'll hear everyone" lui snapped. "How is he gonna die?" Nogla asked. "He just doesn't wake up the next morning...or" vanoss said. "Or?" They all said. "Don't worry about that one" he said smiling.

"Don't worry about what?" They heard a voice say. Everyone gasped and vanoss tensed up. "M-MASTER!" The four trouble makers said while vanoss turned around slowly. "Are you idiots gonna answer my question?" Delirious asked. "Vanoss has to tell you something!" The four trouble maker says. Vanoss turned around and glared at them. "Motherfuckers-" vanoss wispered but was cut of by delirious. "What are you gonna tell me?" Delirious asked. "All of you leave the kitchen and attend the guest" vanoss said. "But-" they where all gonna protest but vanoss turned around and groweld. "I said, to leave the kitchen and attend the guest"

"Y-yes!" They all said and ran out. "Im still waiting" Delirious said. "Come with me to your room master" vanoss said. Delirious nods and walks infront of vanoss. Vanoss sighs and bits his lip.

*********

"We're here" delirous said. "What do you need to tell me?" Delirious said. "I need to tell you a story about this present in gonna give you, master" vanoss said. "spit it out then" delirous said. "You see master, every generation has this" vanoss pause and took a deep breath. "Tradition" Delirious frowns and sits on his bed. "What type of tradition?" Delirious asked. "Birthday sex"

Delirious chocks on his saliva. He blushed madly and tried to look away to hide it. "What?" Vanoss asked. Delirious didn't have to turn around to see that smirk on his butlers face. "W-why? W-what type of t-tradiotion is that?!" He asked. "To separate the boys from the man~ it was usually to separate the girls from the woman but your not a girl~" vanoss purred. Delirious turned around and tried to cover his face. "W-WHY DOE?!" Delirious cries out. "You get flustered way to easily master~" vanoss teased.

"W-WELL I-I-I REFUSE!" Delirious stutters. "Do you really~? I think you will quite enjoy it~" vanoss teased. "H-how do you know?!" Delirious yelled blushing more then he was already. "Well everytime someone gets close to me and touches me you get, how do you say it?...jealous~" he smirked. Delirious gasped and stood up. Delirious shakes his finger and glares at vanoss still blushing. "Never in my life!"

"I can see the way you look at Grell when he gets close to me~" delirous froze and glared at vanoss. Vanoss graved delirious by his hand that he has held up and pulls him closer to his body. Delirious gasped and looked at vanoss woth shock and blush in his face. "Maybe you have feelings for me? Master~" vanoss purred. "S-shut u-!!!" Delirious was cut of by vanoss pinning him to the closest wall and kissed him.

Delirious tried to to get away but he soon melted into the kiss and his eyes fluttered close. Vanoss smirked into the kiss, he ran his tounge over his masters lip. Delirious gasped and vanoss took that chance and explored his mouth. Delirious moans softly as his butler sucks on his tounge and licks the ruff of his mouth. "A-aah~" delirous moaned. Evan snapped his fingers and the door was locked from the inside. 'Why are you so fuckin tall man!' Delirious said to himself.

Delirious graved a fist full of his butlers tux and pulled him down up to his hight. The kiss became more heated and the room became more hot, there bodies felt hot and pants and muffle moans where bouncing around the room. Evan picked his master up and delirious rapped his legs and arms around the butler's body. Delirious ran his hands down vanoss back. Delirious ran fingers threw the raven-haired butler and one hand was holding his neck. Vanoss was holding his master but was still kinda creating friction. Vanoss ran one hand up to delirious head and graved the string of the eye patch and pulled it. The eye patch slide down delirious body and fell into the ground. Vanoss then walked and placed his master on the bed. Delirious opened his eyes lazily and panted. "What would you want me to do master~" vanoss said. Vanoss Dimon eyes glowing a hot pink and black. "If you want me to do something...call my name~"

Delirious bit his lip and smirked. "Evan this is an order: make love to me"

Vanoss bit his glove and pulled it with his teeth (a/n like the picture~). "Make love or fuck you?~" vanoss purred. "Both" Delirious answered simply

A/n to be continued bitch xD