Saving Christmas (H2oVanoss)

Jonathan holds his breath under the table as a person passes by him, "I swear I saw a shadow..." The person says but walks away anyways after a few seconds.

Jonathan sighs silently and crawls away. He takes out a sack and opens it, he places the toys that were on the place and gets out from the window. He runs to the back and makes it back to his own town. The town was in a bit of bad conditions and they were all cold. Jonathan then goes to a house and knocks on the door, the door opened to reveal a woman with bags under her eyes and a red nose. "Jonathan..." she looks down and sees the bag. "What's inside there?"

"Toys....for Jimmy and Carl..." Jonathan said as he takes out a giant toy car and an action figure.

The woman gasped and she scanned Jonathan's face. "How did you get this?"

"How I got them doesn't matter....if they can't belive they'll be something in life in this hell hole then I at least want them to belive in something...."

The woman's eyes water and she whispers, "santa...."

"I wouldn't want to disappoint them" Jonathan said as the woman hugs him, "Oh jonathan....may God do you good for this" she whispered and takes the toys inside. Jonathan closes the door and runs towards another house that was at the edge of falling down.

"Hello?!"

The door opened to reveal his friend luke and lui. "Hey man" Lui whispered and luke waves at him. "Is Sarah here?"

"No, not at the moment, why?"

"Give her this..."

Jonathan takes out a doll and lui gasped. He touches the doll carefully and looks at Jonathan. "This must of cost you a fortune-"

"He didn't buy it...." Luke said while getting up. "Where did you go?" Luke asked in anger. "I-....."

"Where did you go!?"

"To the other side...."

Luke's eyes widen and lui gasped. Luke frowns in anger and grabs Jonathan by the shoulders and shakes him. "Are you crazy!? Your gonna get yourself killed!" Luke yelled and jonathan closes his eyes tightly. "This is death for you my friend, if they catch you, your never coming back" Luke said and jonathan sighs. "I couldn't help it...I over heard the people talking about some Santa dude....and..."

"And what? What does this asshole do that makes this special?"

"He gives gifts and merciless..."

"Stop dreaming jonathan...." Luke takes the doll and hands it back to jonathan. "Take this back"

"..."

Luke walks away and lui hugs him. "Please be safe out there...I wouldn't want you killed..."

"Yea..."

Lui takes the doll back and jonathan just stares at lui with glossy eyes, "Your a good person...I know for a fact that Sarah will love this"

Jonathan smiles and walks back. "Cya lui!" Jonathan waved and lui does the same.

-

"Who the fuck is this creepy fuck?" A tall male asked and the male with glasses sighs, "It's Jonathan"

"What is that in his bag?" Someone else says. "Toys?" An Irish voice said. "This must cost him a fortune!"

"No, this hippy fuck thinks his Robin hood"

"Steals from the reach and gives to the poor" the guy with glasses says. "His gonna get himself killed"

-