no pirates appreciate the treasure (h2oVanoss) Part 3

Part 3

Evan's pov

I stare down at the thing infront of me in pure awe. Short black hair, light tan skin with a blue slimy tail and pointy blue ears that matched his ocean eyes. Soft pink lips and a cute small nose.

He awkwardly stares at me and avoids my eye contact. He trails his small hands up towards himself and suddenly pushes me off.

"Weirdo, what haven't seen a talking fish?" He half teased.

"No, obviously not" I respond. He huffs and then tenses up. I watched him look around for cover and he tackles me to the ground. He crawls away and pulls me along with him. I tried to ask him what's wrong but he covers my mouth.

I wait until finally I hear footsteps.

A sigh suddenly startles me and I look up at the thing infront of me.

"It's been so long...but don't worry, I'll get revenge....they'll pay for what they done to you...." A voice said.

I feel the merman jerk up and I hold him by the waist. His shoulders shake and his pointy ears lower.

"I'll never forget you....Jonathan"

He shutters a little and ducks his face under.

"Jonathan....I told you I would of protected you no matter what...I fucked up and I was no where to be found when you needed me the most....now I pay the prise....I...I....I......"

A long pause.

"I loved you....."

Feeling a little sad about the poor man's feeling I feel the thing on top of me let out a small cry and foot steps where heard again.

After the man leaves the merman jumps of my grasp and crawls away.

"Wait.....come back...." He whispered.

He tries to crawl up the wall and I run to his side.

He wiggles around and tries to push himself away from me. His tail violently moves making me kinda disgusted by it but I wouldn't let go of him just like that.

"Let....me......go" He whispered.

I managed to turn him so he could look at me but when he faced me he had tears running down his eyes. His cheeks where red and so was his nose.

I watched carefully as he cries in my arms.

After a good 5 minutes it hit me.

"Wait....your that Jonathan guy" I told him.

"Took ya' long enough...." He mumbles.

I grave him by the chin and made him look at me. "Tell me what happened" I asked but the way it came out it sounded more like an order.

He stares at me and I glared at him.

"Tell me" I growl.

He squeaks and begins to shake. "I've been to long out of the water....." He whispered. I gasped and carefully carried him into the ocean and placed him in the water.

"Thank you" he whispered and in a flash he disappeared.

He swam away.

Being a little annoyed with him I sit down and look up at the sky.

I sigh and my thoughts covered my vision.

Soon enough before I start thinking to myself I feel weight in my crotch and my chest. I looked down and saw that big smile and does blue eyes looking at me.