doing better without you (h2oVanoss)

The raven haired male came into delirious' life in a blink of an eye. The chocolate eyed guy know how to light delirious up and bring him down. That Asian man, that chocolate eyed guy, that raven haired male became indispensable to delirious.

Delirious followed him around with closed eyes. Not knowing that he was actually following the person that would brake him.

"If I was looking for pain, I found it" Delirious said

Vanoss was not the person delirious thought he was. The one delirious fell in love with was the one he lost.

"You lied, you hurt me and then you say your sorry or that you regret it?" Delirious asked. Vanoss tenses up but nods anyways.

"There is no reason for you to keep trying. I don't want to keep feeling like that again" Delirious said and with that stated he turned around and walked away.

●●●●●●●●

Vanoss come back to delirious when he was about to forget him. Delirious was trying out a new life. He found someone else that understood him. Another person he would truest, but knowing that vanoss wasn't going to give up that easily made him go back to square one. Scared of what would happen to Tyler. Delirious decided to settle days after he was done working.

Vanoss waits outside the store and waits for delirious. Ones vanoss saw delirious he walked towards him.

"Hey jonathan"

"Evan, hi"

Vanoss sighs and ran his hand thru his black hair. "Listen delirious, I know I messed up in the past but let me just get another try-"

"This isn't a video game, there's no more try again in this situation, and I gave you 5 chances"

Vanoss looked speechless. Vanoss saw Tyler walk from behind delirious and wrap his arms around his waist.

"Find your way somewhere else, While I find all the time I've lost" Delirious turned around and walked away but before he left he turned around and looked at vanoss one more time.

"Today I am better without you"

Delirious started to remember who he really was again. Realizing that vanoss was never the one he wanted to spend te rest of his life with. There is no space left for vanoss within delirious' heart and mind. Time did its work and delirious understood that things happen for a reason.

He was not the person delirious thought he was. And today delirious was better without him.

Vanoss come back to him when he was about to forget him. But knowing what to do this time. Delirious just looked away and pointed his index finger to his door. Ones vanoss left delirious for good. Delirious holds on to tyler's hand and looked at him. He made the right choice this time and he was glad he did cause today delirious will find all the time he had lost.

Today I am better without vanoss

Today I am better without him

Today I am better without you

~~~~~~~

A/n Sorry if it was short but u hope you liked it! Please comment, vote and follow! And I will talk to you guys in the next story!